Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 299 of 590

Attempting to formulate an excuse for his - Page 299 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Mar, 2011 - 12:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
3rd Mar, 2011 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 299

Daine takes a second to admire his surroundings, and then focuses his attention on Avan.

"Next time, at least tell someone you're going to scout ahead. What you did was dangerous, and you could have died without any of us knowing how or where. That being said, it's good to see that you are fine. Let us now focus on these ruins. I feel there is more to this place than meets the eye."

He then looks at the rest of the group for their input.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2011 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Draknell looks out from the wagon and smiling ear to ear says, "Woaw, what could have happened to this place? Any of you guys know the history of this area? It seems pretty peaceful, but looks can be deceiving!" just noticing Avan, Draknell taken aback by his sudden appearance says, "Wow you are quiet!" But then hushes as Daine rebukes him. He again looks at the city and inwardly he feels really nervous. He tries not to let it show on his face.

He will unsling his crossbow, load it, and have it ready. He takes a quick look around at everyone, and wonders if everyone will head back this way alright. He shakes his head violently-dismissing the thought and starts humming a tune to himself.

5th Mar, 2011 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:: sorry for not doing much, haven't been near a computer lately. I'll simply tell the GM that we explore the ruins and see what happens.

8th Mar, 2011 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 299 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Just wondering like how much game time has passed now so I can know if its time to get Beast moving into you're game?

9th Mar, 2011 - 6:53am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: Beast we have just now arrived at the ruins. I am guessing but it has probably been like a day or two game time since you last asked. Yes lets search the general area and find some sort of entrance.

9th Mar, 2011 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Out of Character:: Alright that's cool was just checking to see. You guys will have to wait for the total awesomeness of Beast another time probably next adventure.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Mar, 2011 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 299

Out of Character:: So what are we doing, going right, left, or what? I say we go right then move around scanning the area for an entrance.

13th Mar, 2011 - 12:48am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 299

Dark Druid says...

Attempting to formulate an excuse for his disappearance, Avan says, "Well, at least now I can tell you there is nothing here to be afraid of. We should move into the city, and, I agree with Oliron, move right -towards the river- but be wary of it being poisoned. We should head in a general direction towards the statue or pillar we saw ahead."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.