Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 300 of 590

Out of Character:: I apologize for not being - Page 300 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Mar, 2011 - 3:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
13th Mar, 2011 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 300

Daine looks at the three paths ahead of them, and then looks at the party.

"Well, we have 3 choices. We could split the party and check each path, send a scout down one path and then follow, or check one path altogether. I personally don't see any reason to pick any particular lane, so I'll just say check the right lane at least."

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2011 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: Whatever you guys say is fine, I don't really care. Just make sure that we have fighters in the front and back in case of an attack from all sides.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2011 - 8:04am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Seeing a lull amongst his fellows, Aegisthus himself felt indecisive. Any way seems equally good right about then. He decides to flip a coin.

Out of character:
1.west vs. 2.east
result: west
1.south vs. 2.west
result: west

Aegisthus looks up, having blind chance direct his thought, for a moment realizing the banality of what he did, and shouted to his companions, "My coin says west, but really anywhere we go, I'll follow. Point and I shall smash.

15th Mar, 2011 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 300 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of character: So far, it appears West is actually a unanimous decision. I doubt most people care about the direction and I think advancing the game is a priority since it has considerably slowed.

16th Mar, 2011 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: ok then, west it is, I shall inform the GM immediately. (partially my fault we slowed too as leader...I haven't been online due to RL lately)

17th Mar, 2011 - 8:36am / Post ID: #

Spot check roll with modifiers: 1d20 = 18

Oliron (on horseback) rides among the ruined city wall. He thinks of Pelor (his god), hoping he can bring favor to him. Wielding a bastard sword in each hand, Oliron grimly scans the area.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 17th Mar, 2011 - 8:41am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2011 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 300

Spot check with modifier: 20

Wildly glancing all around, Aegisthus remained vigilant of his surroundings. If any danger lurks, he'd better not be surprised.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2011 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 300

Out of Character:: I apologize for not being around much lately. RL has gotten in the way lately. I am still here, though.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.