Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 31 of 590

Lionel bows his head, "Thank you, I was - Page 31 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Dec, 2009 - 2:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
9th Dec, 2009 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 31

ooc: Thanks for keep it all togther jpatt, you the man.

Finding nothing wrong with his weapon he wonders what else could be wrong. He scratches his head.

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2009 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel does not walk faster, but instead slows down, becoming lost in thought. He becomes quiet, but he still moves toward the fallen orc. He starts to wonder quietly why Krusten is being so defensive, and feels that maybe her jabs and word are meant to distract him. It was a reasonable question, and knows it shouldn't have got the response he received, and"¦ wait, he has never seen Krusten's familiar, but all sorcerers always have one and are pretty important to, he's one of the rare exceptions to that rule. Hmm, he thinks, maybe she's hiding a few things that could prevent her from continuing in the group, a dark secret even? He feels that he will have to keep a closer eye on her, just in case.
Out loud to Krusten, Lionel says, "fine have it you way, but there have been plenty of times I have tried to be nice to you, just remember that".

9th Dec, 2009 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Looking at the long sword he asks "If any do not object I would like to take that sword and use it against some more orcs. Ye can split the gold." Turning back to the farmers place he adds, "We should rejoin the rest, at least no reports will be getting back to the main group."

9th Dec, 2009 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 31 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten listens to the shout of Lionel and wonders why he would want to be nice to her. She wonders what alterior motive he has in trying to befriend her. She does not put much thought into it as she looks on at the orc on the ground. *

Is this all of them?

9th Dec, 2009 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"I"m going back to the farm, whose coming with me", Lionel asks, very annoyed with how things had gone the least of which being how he wasn't much help, that being plenty annoying in itself. He sighs, "I"ll try to see if I can salvage dinner, and I don't know about you but I need a good night sleep", he tells everyone. He wonders if he"ll be able to accomplish what he has set out to do if he can't get along with the members of his group. "I hope Maria is ok, and I hope she"ll still love me", Lionel thinks, the worry about his sister is almost too much to bear. "Pundit, how would you like to talk a bit what we know about the gods, and the religions of the land?" Lionel asks Pundit.

9th Dec, 2009 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

* Looking at Lionel while he makes her announcement makes Krusten wonder what time it is since the day has already started. She looks at the sun for its location. *

What time is it do you think?

* She asks those around her. *

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Dec, 2009 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 31

OOC: I'm not sure if we're back together yet... I'm going to proceed as thought we are, and post similarly - if we aren't, KN can rearrange our actions as he sees fit. I'm presenting the below (sorry it's so long, trying to summarize everything) as my view of the next post I'll make in the Party Leader thread, so if anyone has anything to add or change, please post and we'll work it all out.

Namdar's brow furrows as his ruthless cousin drops to the ground at his feet, dead upon contact. He looks at his sap, then at Skedvick's blood-covered dagger, and frowns. "Well..." he intones, then takes a deep breath and exhales wearily. "That could have been more coordinated on our part, eh my friend? So much for getting any information from him."

Namdar rolls the body over, crouches and begins rifling through the orc's clothing and checking the gear he was carrying as well, and also comes up with a ratty coin pouch, which he investigates. "Meh, not much but better than nothing. Eugh, careful while you're getting the sword, Skedvick, he's got fleas." "And now," says Namdar, brandishing his scimitar and lifting the head of the orc into position. "While I find this a detestable act, I understand its significance and need for claiming coin, and these feral orcs are no family or friends of mine, so let us be on with it. *kshing* Namdar's back slingbag grows heavier, as the half-orc holds the back of his hand against the bile threatening to surface, to express his disgust with such a barbarous practice to claim money. Finally Namdar rises and empties the coins into his own empty pouch, planning to add them to the party's coin pool for later divvying up.

"Maybe the rest of our band will have been able to capture their holdout by now - I bet he'll be able to tell us all about the orc activity around this area. Plus, no scouts got back to the rest... Though their absence is eventually going to be noticed." The half-orc party leader looks with concern upon Jenrek, drawing pained breaths and leaning against a tree, blood smearing his clothing. "My friend, we must get you back somewhere safe for recovery - you are definitely in no shape to continue - at least not til Pundit gets a look at you. Skedvick, if you would, give an arm and let's get this young man back to the others and the farm."

Namdar, Skedvick and Jenrek meet back up with the rest of the group and proceed back to the farm for rest and recuperation. When (if) Namdar's group meets back up with the others and learns of their experience, he sighs again.

Upon rejoining the others, Namdar sums up. "Truly, my friends, the gods have strange whims - we handled the orcs, but were able to take neither alive - so blows the wind, I suppose. We do need to recover and rest... But we need to fit it in as few hours as possible if we are to be able to capitalize on the lack of scouts, in pressing on looking for more orc activity. Unless Pundit can restore Jenrek to sufficient health, I think this ranger should stay at a the farm to heal up a bit, so we will probably have to go on without him. But good work, all around, everyone, we should be confident, knowing our capabilities."

The half-orc thespian slowly backs away from the rest of the party, unseen, and stands apart from the others, staring into the trees, his face a study of contemplation. Doubt begins to creep into his mind, realizing a mere two orc scouts proved to be fairly decent adversaries for two complete groups of his band, resulting in one man being nearly mortally wounded.

He looks back at Lionel and Krusten, wondering how they are affecting the party dynamic - as they seem to be in conflict, though hopefully just getting used to each other. Krusten's spell was fortunately useful, and while Lionel's sorcery missed its mark, he put himself right out there and brought his abilities to bear when required, as a productive member should - accuracy is just one of those things that comes with practice, and nothing to be held against the sorcerer.

Finally Namdar returns to the party as the second orc is deprived of his head, nodding encouragingly to Krusten and Lionel. "Good work you two; Lionel, you may have not been able to actively assist today, but the fact is you were and are there, ready to move into action, just as much as any other member, and I know whatever else that might have been required of you, you would have done, which is all that can be asked."

The small party's leader pools all the coins and helps everyone finalize, pack, gather and organize everything, still preoccupied with the question of whether this group is truly ready for serious conflict like this - he pushes the thought aside as the band pushes back to the farm.

10th Dec, 2009 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 31

Lionel bows his head, "Thank you, I was not any help to you today, but I am willing to do whatever I need too to help the group, because like I said I am here because I need you more then you need me.", Calmly Lionel looks into everyone's eyes, "I don't wish to be a burden to anyone here"¦ I need a good night sleep; otherwise I am of no help to any of you in battle". Lionel sighs, "I"ll stay behind with the farmer."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.