Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 301 of 590

Out of Character:: I am starting to get a - Page 301 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Mar, 2011 - 6:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
17th Mar, 2011 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 301

With a spot roll of 17, Daine keeps a watchful eye at the back of the group, to make sure they do not get flanked.

Sponsored Links:
18th Mar, 2011 - 12:40am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Spot check: 11+1 = 12

Confident in his reconnaissance last night, Avan keeps his bow slung across his chest. I guess being the closest to a thief in this party I should do something, so Avan also looks for precious items or stones among the rubble, never straying further than 60 ft from the party.

19th Mar, 2011 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:: Saberwolf, this is looking good. I think we can go ahead we have enough replies and rolls for a decent spot of whatever there is. smile.gif It is good to have a rouge, I wonder what KNtoran has waiting for us. He specifically asked if we had a rouge so something is up.

19th Mar, 2011 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 301 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Noted, will send it in, and as for his note, he said THIEF, not ROGUE...so I can't help but wonder what that really means.

We seem to be able to spot whatever it is that we're meant to see.

23rd Mar, 2011 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: I'm not sure what you guys want to do here. I maintain that we look around and try to find some sort of entrance. There is probably a dungeon around here somewhere, everything else is leveled. I don't care much which way we go.

23rd Mar, 2011 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Dark Druid says...

international QUOTE (Saberwolf @ 20-Mar 11, 8:55 AM)
Noted, will send it in, and as for his note, he said THIEF, not ROGUE...so I can't help but wonder what that really means.

And looking around at the other characters, I can't help but notice that I'm the stealthiest and most-theiflike.

I say we head towards the cross-street and head toward the center of town

Avan continues striding completely unprepared for an ambush, bow slung on chest, allowing him the speed to walk between piles of rubble, flipping stones, looking for anything of any value.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Mar, 2011 - 7:00am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 301

Out of Character:: Well it looks like no one is responding, it has been three days. I hope we can get moving at least in a couple of days here. I am getting impatient to know what this whole adventure is about.

30th Mar, 2011 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 301

Out of Character:: I am starting to get a little impatient here. It has been three days and I am the last poster. What is going on here with the game it has come to a grinding halt once more. If the party leader doesn't show up soon we are going to need a new one. Also this one week waiting period for a party leader post is not going to work.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.