Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 310 of 590

QUOTE (Oliron @ 8-Jul 11, 3:04 PM) - Page 310 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Jul, 2011 - 3:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
30th Jun, 2011 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 310

"Stand back, I'm gonna kick this baby down.", Oliron stretches a little for show. He slams a well placed boot hard against the door, attempting to kick it down.
Strength check: (1d20+4) = 22

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 30th Jun, 2011 - 7:26am

Sponsored Links:
30th Jun, 2011 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan walks back into the other room as advised, but keeps his bow pointed at the door across the hallway.

4th Jul, 2011 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Avan scoffs at the fluids on the table, much preferring natural remedies and herbs.

"Nothing is here. Let's continue down the hallway," Avan says to the party. "Last time we descended a flight of stairs we couldn't go back. We must find an exit and haul all this gold to the surface. Let me check one thing to ensure that coming back will not be in vain."

Avan enters the other room and fires an arrow into the hole at the treasure.

4th Jul, 2011 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 310 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I guess its not time for Beast to come back in this game yet, what are you guys doing that is moving so slow? Usually six months in game time passes like super fast.

5th Jul, 2011 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron moves over to the stairs and looks down. He does not go down them but just peeks. Oliron wants to take a minute to check the wardrobes and vials but heeds Avan's words. They should look for a way out first, then worry about looting the place.

Oliron moves to the hallway and takes the lead. He keeps his eyes open as they move further down the hallway.
Spot = 20

Out of Character:: It isn't taking any longer than normal Beast. You should maybe look into playing a solo thing with the GM if your getting too antsy.

5th Jul, 2011 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Out of Character:: Not antsy at all. Just thought by now it would have happened, but anyways you guys are like probably far from where Beast is getting his education.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jul, 2011 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 310

Out of Character:: I might be wrong here but maybe we should check those potions. They probably are healing potions or something like that.

8th Jul, 2011 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 310

Dark Druid says...

international QUOTE (Oliron @ 8-Jul 11, 3:04 PM)
Out of Character:: I might be wrong here but maybe we should check those potions. They probably are healing potions or something like that.

Out of character: well, that would depend entirely on whether they're labelled and they're in a language we understand. It won't hurt to check, but I'm not doing it.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 8th Jul, 2011 - 3:49pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.