Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 32 of 590

Pundit puts his hand on Lionel's shoulder. - Page 32 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Dec, 2009 - 3:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
10th Dec, 2009 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 32

Oliron quietly looks for some fallen branches, leaves, loose topsoil, something of this manner to cover the bodies with.

Oliron speaks, "Perhaps we should set up some sort of ambush for the party that will come looking for their dead."

Oliron sits on the ground, catching his breath. Waiting for the party to decide its next move.

ooc: I would like to take the bow and arrows from the dead orc if possible, I have no ranged weapon.

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2009 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Make sure you guys hide the bodies after taking off the necks. There is also a little problem of preserving these heads and a place to keep them. This is going to stink bad.

Looking over at Lionel, "Yes my son, what are your thoughts?"

SA: Sits with Lionel discussing religion.

11th Dec, 2009 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I don't know many details, but I know that in one of my mentor's books it said that Heironeous has a daughter, and this is a good part of the reason for the constant battles between him and his brother Hextor. The book I was looking through also said that she was a beautiful goddess-angel that it is said was kidnapped by Hextor and then given to someone or something called the Dispater, because he didn't wish to be held responsible for the deed. It said that there is even an Order that is dedicated to returning Heironeous's daughter to him. It was very difficult to read though, and I hadn't been able to get any more information out of it on this subject." Lionel starts.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Dec, 2009 - 12:57am

11th Dec, 2009 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Page 32 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

He listens intently to Lionel. He takes a moment and then asks a question.

"Lionel, son, tell me, what is your interest in Krusten?"

ooc: I'm just making small talk for now while the party gets together and decides what they want to do.

11th Dec, 2009 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel is silent for a few moments, his face surprisingly neutral, though he still has his almost constant smile, but after a while answers simple, "I"m not sure yet actually, but I do have a lot of respect for her, she is an intelligent, and brave young elf. She does remind me of my sister Maria though who was also very strong will to, and I feel we could become good friends if we could get past our almost constant bickering. Sigh, the problem is I feel the need to prove that I just as good as everyone else, so I put forward an outward sense of confidence, and pride. I understand how important it is to have friends and allies, but I"m more comfortable reading an ancient tome, then understanding how to relate to will others. I have the potential to be a great leader and I could have been, but when my only teacher likes to keep to himself as well and my father, the great and wise leader of his people is dead, it's kind of hard."

11th Dec, 2009 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Pundit listens with interest and then simply asks,

"Why do you feel you have to prove yourself son?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Dec, 2009 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 32

"Because I am last of the royal Cortez line apart from my sister, my father's legacy and greatness went far beyond his kingdom, he was honored and respected by all, there is so much I"m supposed to be yet I"m not. Like when I told the members of this group my life and they started calling me prince, I could feel the weight of this title and the frustration it brought. I am supposed to have this important destiny that I"m supposed to follow, a destiny that will save many lives, at least that's what my father has told me, but how am I supposed to do this when I have lost so much. I couldn't save anyone not my people, and not even my father or my mother", Lionel answers, the frustration clear on his face.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Dec, 2009 - 2:59am

11th Dec, 2009 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 32

Pundit puts his hand on Lionel's shoulder.

"My son, you are not alone you have a new family which you can trust, but a word of advice."

He points to the elf sorceress in the distance.

"She might not bring you what you need. Women can be dangerous son, better to keep them at a distance to ensure they don't bite."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.