Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 313 of 590

Zork doesn't feel like just 'hanging - Page 313 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th May, 2015 - 9:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st May, 2015 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 313

The Third says...

"True you could, but you will find my explanation a lot better than simply wandering the forest which of itself is suspicious. You see I'm investigating the disappearances of many from the village and it has led me to this spot and you!"

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2015 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"I trust that simply wandering doesn't implicate me," Avan replies. "I know nothing of either the village nor have I seen any people about. So they sent you alone? Strange."

22nd May, 2015 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

"I am far from alone, unlike you well, except for your cat. However, after I'm done here you will accompany me back to the farm of George so we might deliberate this and your presence here." Zork holds his battle axe on his shoulder with a prideful glee.

24th May, 2015 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 313 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

"I bid you greetings and salutations, Avan, Zork, and Krusten. I am Faerydae, a healer. I will be most beneficial in curing your wounds after battle and turning the undead. I can fight just as well but I usually do not take initiative in this as I prefer a subtle role seeing to your needs. I hope you do not mind me accompanying you."

25th May, 2015 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan nods and says, "I am Avan. I know some of the forest and Mr Fluffles will also be a great help." He strokes his cat's black fur as it eats, sitting on the table. He says nothing more, not being a confident talker.

25th May, 2015 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Healer says...

"Such a lovey cat and an interesting name, why did you choose it?" She attempts to stroke the cat lightly testing for friendliness.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th May, 2015 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 313

Born Free says...

Krusten acknowledges and watches as Faerydae strokes the cat. She looks at the hooded man and his cat wondering about the two but not interested enough to ask any questions. She was turned off by seeing a cat eating at the table and decides to look elsewhere.

25th May, 2015 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 313

The Third says...

Zork doesn't feel like just 'hanging around' he would prefer to get back out there and start searching so no more time is wasted. He makes this fact known to the others and hopes to get at least one other that will accompany him to the woods.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.