Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 315 of 590

Out of Character: Fair enough, I'll - Page 315 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th May, 2015 - 3:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 26th May, 2015 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 315

Victor stands and shrugs his pack off, placing it against the wall before checking his weapons are all secure, tightening some of the straps. "Come on then, while we can still see. If I get attacked by goblins though, you owe me a drink. And you" He states, pointing at George, "If I come back and any of my things are gone, goblins will be the least of your worries." With that he turns on his heel and strides out the door.

Sponsored Links:
26th May, 2015 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork chuckles at the attitude of Victor. He turns to George, "Please forgive him for he knows not what he says." Then he leaves.

Post Date: 26th May, 2015 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of character
So now that we're all in, should we maybe start using the two threads appropriately? We all post here, then have a party leader who sums it all up for the Dungeon Master? Cause as it stands I find myself leap frogging between the two threads trying to keep abreast of what's happening, which probably isn't ideal.

Reconcile Edited: Lairdham on 26th May, 2015 - 3:02pm

26th May, 2015 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 315 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Yes we should and I nominate you as party leader. wink.gif also you should post Victor's actions in the leader thread because I think only yours is missing.

Post Date: 26th May, 2015 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of character
Well thanks for the vote of confidence. I'll just hold off on posting my actions until we've actually decided on a party leader, they can just post mine across as part of the first update smile.gif

26th May, 2015 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

Out of Character: Thing is Kntoran doesn't read this thread and won't know our plans just yet and so far we've all done our actions and I already stated I'm going out so he won't know Victor is tagging along. After that we can have the party leader do it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th May, 2015 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 315

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I'm fine with Lairdham being the party leader. We should us the "Sa" Tag to help him out so he doesn't get mixed up with all our role-play.

Post Date: 26th May, 2015 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 315

Out of Character:

Fair enough, I'll go paste my actions into the party leader thread, just to keep him up to date in case he posts something before we've all decided.
And whether I'm leader or not that seems like a good idea, just copy and paste whatever the player writes after the tag to the leader thread yeah?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.