Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 318 of 590

"No need to wait until tomorrow," - Page 318 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th May, 2015 - 1:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
28th May, 2015 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 318

Healer says...

"Ah, then this is the time when strong bonds are formed and apprehensions are known."

She bites into some of her meal eating a though she is not really hungry and then continues,

"If you will oblige, please do tell me more about yourself Krusten."

Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2015 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten smiles, "You are inquisitive aren't you? I am like the wind, I have no beginning and no end, I drift from here to there and depending on my strength I can affect everyone around me."

She smiles again knowing that her words, as poetic as they are will meet or match Faerydae's attempts to gain charismatic power over the group.

28th May, 2015 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Healer says...

Smiling back, Faerydae is learning a lot about her new 'friend' noting her articulate and quick responses that are not as unrefined as the men she has met thus far.

"Interesting..." She says as she continues her meal.

28th May, 2015 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 318 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork shrugs, he knows he is no expert on women and more so elven healers, but he did find Avan a bit strange but it might be because of the unexpected way he found him in the woods. Zork's interest was more about finding out where the goblins' path lies in the forest.

"Alright so you look here and I will check here..." He says to change the subject.

29th May, 2015 - 1:34am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

"Yes it is, and you? You are not going to tell me what an elven maiden is doing all the way out here far removed from those of her order?"

Post Date: 29th May, 2015 - 6:26am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Victor pauses and studies the ground carefully. "Huh," He says softly, "At least ten small humanoids, I'm going to guess goblins, probably more likely than a wandering troupe of halflings, went north west, then west over there." He squints into the distance through the trees, then claps Zork on the shoulder. "Job well done. We now know where to go tomorrow, so let's go get some sleep shall we? Rescuing children from goblins sounds like something better done well rested."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th May, 2015 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 318

Healer says...

"Of course, I will. I come from a religious background where we pay homage to Naralis Analor, the great healer among deities. Have you heard of him?"

29th May, 2015 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 318

Dark Druid says...

"No need to wait until tomorrow," Avan says. "I hear them coming towards us! Quick, hide!" Without further ado, he retreats into the forest and stays still.

Hide: 6+5 = 11
Mr Fluffles Hide: 13+16 = 29

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.