Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 33 of 590

Stinking heads arent going to be nice. How - Page 33 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Dec, 2009 - 1:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
11th Dec, 2009 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 33

Namdar and Oliron finish up burying the bodies (I think) as well as they can, before turning back to the party proper.

"I don't see any protests, so all of you that are short on weapons, gather up all the swords and bows and such you need, we need to be on the move back to the farm." Namdar says, peering into the sack with two orc heads, nose wrinkled in distaste. He scratches his own head, nonplussed. "You're right though... I did not plan as far ahead as to think about the stench a sackful of severed orc heads might cause... I never thought I'd ever have cause to utter such a phrase. Water will work briefly, til we get them back to the farm, where we should be able to figure something out. Maybe we should have invested in some soap or aromatic herbs or exotic perfumes - something that keeps them intact for us to collect our reward. Such is afterthought." He ties the bag closed, looking forward to getting back to the farm.

The half-orc glances over at Pundit and Lionel, and shakes his head to Beast and Skedvick. "A sorcerer taking lessons about women from a cleric. You all certainly do things differently here in this part of the world." His gaze shifts to Krusten, appraisingly; he nods slightly to one side, shrugging. "Plegh. Women are enough trouble, let alone elven women - this waif couldn't even safely participate in traditional Sumite crash-dancing." Namdar mumbles under his breath as he passes the members of the party, checking the area for forgotten gear and checking down the path back to the farm. "Since everyone seems to be amiable, let us get our friend Jenrek back to the farm and take a rest and go from there."

OOC: I'm posting we're going back to the farm - if anyone has anything I really need to add, say something here and I'll amend my post to KN.

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 11th Dec, 2009 - 5:46am

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2009 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Sounds good to me we need to rest up and let us heal the wounded. In morning we need to scout the tracks and see which direction they came from and perhaps we can gather some of the farms up and see what activity has been seen.

11th Dec, 2009 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Thank you... Also I never said I was looking for a relationship, what I have said is that I wish to help as many people as I can, which naturally start with the members of this group. Plus I understand I shouldn't get to close, to anyone really, because of the evil that seems to follow me, I am not certain but I have always felt strongly that I was one that was supposed to be killed that day, and that everyone else was just in the way." Lionel says, the calm slowly returning though the pain was plan to see. Lionel looks over at Namdar annoyed, "That's not how it started we were talking about the Gods, also I not asking for advice, Pundit asked me a couple of questions and I answer him." Turning back to Pundit he continues sighing, "To be honest, I don't know why I"ve said so much already, it has gotten to the point that everyone knows just about everything that can about me, but I still know so little about everyone else. I think it's because I feel like I feel I have little to hide."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Dec, 2009 - 2:19pm

11th Dec, 2009 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 33 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

IN: What shall we do now, continue or stay here awhile and see if they attack the farmer?

OOC: Lets like try to stay together splitting up always gets me confused.

11th Dec, 2009 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron grabs the bow and quiver.
Oliron walks to his cart and mule, ties a rope to the harness of Jonas.

"I should leave my cart at the farmers." Oliron glances twards Kristen, then to Lionel and Pundit.

Oliron looks at the sky, thinking.

*How much are these heads going to stink?*

"If its ok, I also think we should go back, just for tonight."

12th Dec, 2009 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

* Krusten gets back to the group and is amazed to find Lionel and the preacherman talking with one another. She thinks Lionel must actually be heeding some advice. She tries to pay no mind to it but she secretly perks her ears to hear better. She then passes by them to make a cheap remark so as to break up the irritating conversation. *

Preaching to the converted preacherman?

* Krusten doesn't wait for an answer, she quickly takes up the farmer's offerings and sits quietly eating while hearing what the party plans to do next. *

Rather off topic, but...
I think staying the night on guard will protect the farmer and also give us a chance to see if any orcs attack him. Maybe we can make some kind of trap for them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2009 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 33

OoG: Ok, what's going on Krusten, you character is really starting to become something of a jerk, I actually feel a stronger word could be used but... All I can say is that it's becoming annoying.
In Game:
Lionel looks after Krusten; he's starting to get very annoyed at Krusten's treatment towards him. He sighs, turns back to the priest, and says, "What can I do, I think she's seems to have grown to really dislike to me?", but Lionel gets an idea, a smile grows wide on his face, gets this sly look in his eye. He talk loud enough to make sure Krusten can hear him, gives an exaggerated sigh, and says "Maybe it's that time of month for her, if you know what I mean." wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Dec, 2009 - 1:01am

12th Dec, 2009 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 33

Stinking heads arent going to be nice. How well can orcs like smell anyways? Since we aren't far from the town we should probably cash in these two and then return.

Rather off topic, but...
Thomas dude you got to relax man I think Krusten is just having a little fun with you but you're like taking it way too seriously man. We're like in a game, you're not supposed to like become your character.

SA: Looking to the group to make up their minds without too much talk and like more action.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.