Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 323 of 590

Zork think about Victor says and simply replies - Page 323 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jun, 2015 - 10:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2015 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 323

Victor considers the goblin thoughtfully, and nods slowly. "Fair enough, seems as good a plan as any. However, one of us should go back to the farmstead and get other two while two of us remain here and question the goblin. I can imagine at least one person who would be less than impressed if we rescued everyone ourselves. The more help the merrier I suppose, and if our goblin friend decides to be a little reticent, well we can introduce him to Krusten." He grins widely at the goblin, showing his teeth. "I'm sure he'll enjoy that."

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2015 - 11:59am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan looks to his cat, "Mr Fluffles isn't trained well enough to go himself and I am able to speak in the goblin's tongue. I should stay.
"Also, let's tie it up, since these plants won't last much longer. Does anyone have rope and knows any good knots?"

3rd Jun, 2015 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

"Yes Faerydae, I'm sure you will do that. I will want to know that they have found a path or goblin trail."

3rd Jun, 2015 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 323 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

"I'm sure they will, they look as though they know what they are doing. I try to keep a positive outlook about what will happen as it feeds the good aura necessary for my skills to work and for my god to channel his great power though me."

4th Jun, 2015 - 12:02am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork is not happy with the findings. He stands up and goes over to the goblin, "You're in no position to negotiate." He looks at the others, "Its time to take him back to George's and have a little chat."

Specific Action: Assist in taking taking the goblin back to George's. If the current spells can't do it he will look for vines to tie his hands and feet and carry him back.

4th Jun, 2015 - 1:28am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Born Free says...

Krusten does not reply to Faerydae. She is already getting anxious from sitting and talking about religion and good deeds. She decided to go see what was happening.

Specific Action: Krusten goes outside to see if she can get an eyes view of where others went.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2015 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 323

Victor glances over at Zork, speaking quietly. "I don't think it's a good idea to take it back in amongst the farmers, I can't imagine George would be too happy about us bringing a goblin into his house. I've got some rope in my pack, back in the farmhouse, so I'll run back and get the other two and the rope, while you two make sure the goblin doesn't escape, and try and get some answers out of them." He looks between Zork and Avan. "Sound like a decent enough plan?"

4th Jun, 2015 - 10:46am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 323

The Third says...

Zork think about Victor says and simply replies with "Alright, but make it fast." He still looks for some vines or something that can be used as temporary rope until Victor gets back.

Out of Character: Please change my action to this:

Specific Action: Zork looks for wines that can be used as rope, ties up he goblin and interrogates him.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.