Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 34 of 590

Nodding in agreement about healing anyone - Page 34 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Dec, 2009 - 12:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
12th Dec, 2009 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 34

Born Free says...

Rather off topic, but...
What the hell! Thomaslee, you're not Lionel are you? Anyway, I won't let my character interact with your on any level anymore, just leave it at that. I thought I was just having a little fun but for you it's real life!

* Krusten ensures to move herself over to where those who battled with the orcs sit. She listens intently about moving on to the next action. *

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2009 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Game: I apologize if I have now offended some of you, I take it back and I wasn't thinking, also I"m not becoming my character, but I am trying to think ahead, and trying to figure out how to work my character. I"m trying to get my character integrated into the group, and such is his personality that he gets frustrated at any lack of progress, weather its battle or group dynamics. Also I was getting annoyed because it "looked like" to me that Krusten's character was being play in such a way as to hinder and insult my character, I didn't realize she was having fun. I will be much more careful on what I post.

In Game: Lionel sees everyone expressions, and knows right away he went too far and tries to apology to Krusten. "I"m"¦ I"m sorry, I shouldn't have said that, I"¦ I have no excuse." He says, now angry at himself, and walks out of the room.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Dec, 2009 - 1:57am

12th Dec, 2009 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Namdar nods in approval at everyone gearing up, disposing of the bodies, the food simmering and the fortunate locating of preserving agent for the heads. As the group returns to the farm, he sets his gear aside and nods appreciatively to the farmer, "Most gracious thanks, good sir." he says, inclining his be-clothed head respectfully, then drops down heavily onto a log and drops his face into his hands.

The half-orc listens to the group's ideas, considering each, and leans his head back against the side of the building, before continuing. "I think we're most all in agreement to stay here when night falls, to set watches, perhaps even a trap; Skedvick's idea to scout the orc's tracks for direction is definitely a good one, but we could do it possibly today while it is still light, as the sun is just now directly overhead in the sky, and other than Jenrek, the rest of us are in fairly good shape.

Jenrek is injured, this much is sure, so for him, our next action will be important. Our two choices where that is concerned is to return all the way to town, to take Jenrek to recover, and cash in two heads, for only about 6 or 7 gold if split between us all, I believe, or rest a moment here, with hopefully Pundit's divine curative gifts and a place for the young ranger to recuperate, and perhaps we can venture back out as one group, healed up and prepared."

The large-framed party leader puts his feet up on another log as he unwraps his scarf from his somewhat leathery and irregular light olive-colored face. "I believe we should see if we can heal Jenrek up, then while we still have a good amount of daylight, go back and check the tracks, and perhaps push out a bit further, as we've barely been an hour out from here, and as light begins to fade, make our way back here to set watch and rest. I just feel there's no point in returning to town to cash in for gold yet, as carrying around extra coin out here isn't really going to help us, and there wasn't a whole lot that I know of that any of us needed from town, was there?"

The Son of Kourosh of Sumi glances around inquisitively, waiting for any alternate ideas, agreements, or any other input. He downs some food and drink while waiting, and unloads the heads into a barrel inside in a lean-to, and tucks it back inside where it should be inconspicuous and unlikely to be bothered.

12th Dec, 2009 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 34 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron nods in agreement with Namdar's words. He then removes the cart from Jonas. He gives to cart and two empty barrels to the farmer as a gift. Oliron thanks the farmer for the food and prepares Jonas for the ominous journey threw the wilderness. Jonas seems a bit overloaded but mostly with food that will be used, lightening her load as time passes. Oliron then walks over to Lionel.

"Lionel earlier you said you knew not of others." I feel compelled to tell you I am the son of a great warrior, though I know him only threw stories. He left my mother and I, to slay dragons. I am told he slew many but, eventually met his end. I am not sure how many lives he has saved or the extent of his deeds, legends tend to be overstated. Names and places change as the story is told again and again. However, I know in my soul I am to follow in his footsteps and rid the world of any beast that should confront us.

Oliron looks off into the distance as a smile forms on his face. He then looks Lionel in the eye and pats him on the shoulder.

"Take heart, our stories begin here." Pelor willing the children of today will tell thier grandchildren of our deeds.

Oliron then walks over to Namdar.

"Namdar your are correct in what you have said. I will go were you tell me, you only must ask. I trust your leadership fully and am not afraid to call you friend."

Glancing at the party members Oliron walks back to Jonas and talks with her quietly, occasionally petting her with care.

12th Dec, 2009 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"I will do what needs to be done, and I would follow each of you into the depths of the Abyss. I have no problem with helping in any way I can, but I would be no help to you in battle tonight. I think I might serve better tonight by staying at the farm." Lionel his face not even having his normal smile, as he looks everyone in the eyes, his eyes linger toward Krusten, but he quickly looks away, mentally kicking himself. Then continues by saying simple, "I"m going to bed."

13th Dec, 2009 - 2:14am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

* Listening to all Krusten calmly gives her input *

Let the preacher put his hands and heal whomever is injured so we can continue without anymore delay. I feel tonight we may have visitors.

* She continues to eat slowly as the talk continues. *

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2009 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 34

Grabbing the sword the orc dropped (Please post this thanks) he grabs a small snack and readies to hit the tracks. "We need to check the tracks and I know my talents will help on this. Yes leave the injured here and we shall be back before night fall. We will mark general direction using major landmarks and we must beware for a party looking for the non returning orc scouts."

14th Dec, 2009 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 34

Nodding in agreement about healing anyone that needs it.

SA: I am willing to heal anyone that needs it but I can't remember what I have to do, was it a dice roll or does the GM decide how many hit points are healed back?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.