Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 340 of 590

Out of Character: : So, carry on forward, - Page 340 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jun, 2015 - 7:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
29th Jun, 2015 - 12:43am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 340

The Third says...

Out of Character: I'm on 6hp! Zork can't take front position anymore so I will take cover. Anyone wants to have frontal position?

In Character: Zork says, "They're expecting us already the whole cave will be informed and ready. I need to get some of my wounds healed. He looks at Faerydae."

Specific Action: Zork moves from front to cover position. He binds his wounds as best he can.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2015 - 3:00am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Faerydae tries to regain composure after tree branches messed up her health. After checking her own wounds she looks back at Zork, "Sorry, I cannot heal again til tomorrow and I have no bandages... See, this why a minute's return to George's would have helped."

Out of Character: I'm on 5 HP.

Specific Action: Faerydae tries to assist all the wounded. She asks Krusten if the goblin has any cloth that can be used to bind wounds.

29th Jun, 2015 - 5:18am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

"Let me tend to you," Avan says to Zork. He touches Zork, closing only surface wounds. "I can't stand at the front, I'm only in leather armour. Do you really want to be outdone by a cat, because I can send Mr Fluffles to the front."
"That or, as Faerydae suggested, a retreat for the night."

Specific Action: Cure Minor Wounds on Zork, heals 1 hit point.

Out of Character: I'm also only on 5.

Seraphina, you should check the Spontaneous Casting ability. Faerydae should be able to convert any of her other spells to a Cure spell.
I don't think we should wait for Ditto, We are going to bump into him naturally at some point anyway.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 29th Jun, 2015 - 5:19am

29th Jun, 2015 - 11:08am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 340 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Thanks I'm on 7. Am I the only one with great armor?

In Character: Zork thanks Avan, "Thanks, I need all I can get but the cleric is right, we should have gotten the bandages and stuff before we left."

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2015 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Victor stands back up, brushing himself off. "Well that was unpleasant. I suppose we should have figured they'd have something like that prepared. And everything always looks obvious in hindsight, but if we go back now these devious little bastards will have something worse cooked up for us when we come back. I reckon we push forward, and keep an eye out for any more trees."

30th Jun, 2015 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Are we waiting on slow poke Avan again?

In Character: Krusten(Laugh)a cross on her face, she doesn't like to be the gamble of goblins. She says to Zork, "Next time do some spot checks before proceeding or we might all die before we get half way through."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2015 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 340

Dark Druid says...

"Adding to that, we don't know what they could be doing to the children. I haven't felt emotions in a long time, but even my gut tingles at the thought of them being tortured or boiled."

"I can always cover a retreat with a supernatural mist, if we must leave in a hurry."

Assuming Zork still doesn't want to lead:
Specific Action: Mr Fluffles will take the lead, with Avan right behind. They don't go stealthily, but they both have low light vision, so they should see further in the torchlight. Avan tries to spot traps as they move.

Out of Character: Yep, Zork is in a chain shirt, the rest of us have leather. Victor is in between, with studded leather and Faerydae has a shield, but they don't belong in front.

So I believe that's 3 for continuing, against 2.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+6): 21 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+6): 16 (1 roll)

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2015 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 340

Out of Character: : So, carry on forward, but Avan and Zork swap positions, with Mr Fluffles and Avan doing spot checks along the way?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.