Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 35 of 590

"Lionel It is a good idea to cash the - Page 35 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Dec, 2009 - 12:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
14th Dec, 2009 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 35

Looking at Skedvick Beast wonders who he is going with to check the tracks.

Sponsored Links:
14th Dec, 2009 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Pundit looks at Lionel having wisodm about his thoughts.

"Young man you will be wise to follow the counsel my grandmother once gave me. Let spilt milk fall without any tears."

SA: Waiting to see if I need to make a roll.

14th Dec, 2009 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOG: If you are casting Cure Light Wound, and nothing is distracting you, from what I can see you just need to roll a 1d8, with a max of +5, for how many wounds, don't forget to mark that you use a spell slot for each healing! Also I think we need to see if we can find a way to break the game into a day to day basis.
In Game: Lionel asks the group, "So what will you have me do?" Like he said before, he wants to help in any way he can, he smile has by now returned, but he is still being a bit quit.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Dec, 2009 - 11:40pm

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2009 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Page 35 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Pundit you need to go to the question board and answer my last post. Thank you.

16th Dec, 2009 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Thanks for the info Thomaslee but I'll wait for the official word from Kntoran (I answered your post by the way).

16th Dec, 2009 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Namdar and the group set about gearing back up to make a quick run out check the now-dead orcs' tracks for directions and other clues, before it gets dark. The Heiron cleric Pundit's head is bowed as he meditates and prays for guidance and assistance. The half-orc leader of the party bows his head in silence for a few moments, out of respect, then quietly sidles out of earshot, to check on Jenrek, who is lying on a blanket and hay-covered makeshift wooden table, blood-stained clothing having been cut away to treat the wound.

"Good Jenrek, wait a moment and we should have you fit and healthy again. Then," Namdar says the others, looking around. "Then, we all return to the forest, much faster this time, as we know where we have been and are going, to the farthest of the orc tracks, which we will trace and follow as far as they go, as long as we are able to remain undetected, and the day does not threaten to turn to nightfall by the time we return. We will need everyone clear-headed and ready, to move swiftly and act with purpose and vigilance. We will gain more heads for coin, as well as help thing the numbers of the nearby orc army, and lastly also perhaps find their local gathering place, for one of our own larger forces to besiege, and drive the barbarians from the land, leaving the people in peace."

The hooded rogue addresses the rest of the party. "When we manage to get Jenrek's wounds tended to, we move out and proceed with the plan. Does anyone have any objection or alternate suggestion? If so, speak now, otherwise we will proceed."

OOC: all we lack is knowing if Pundit has a healing spell, how to do it, and then for the roll(s) and restoring health to Jenrek, then I am ready to go if everyone else is - I'm not sure if Lionel is staying at the farm or going with the party.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2009 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 35

"I"m staying, I will be no help to you in battle until I get some sleep", Lionel says, "but I could go into town and change those heads into coin." Lionel offers.

16th Dec, 2009 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 35

"Lionel It is a good idea to cash the heads in as it will attract more strong arms our way. Though on you own that maybe unwise. " Thinking a moment he adds "Perhaps it be best we do that in the morning. After all if we know where the bigger group is hiding we might know what equipment we are in need of and we could buy some of it when in town."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.