Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 342 of 590

Specific Action: Krusten, although all the - Page 342 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2015 - 11:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2015 - 8:40am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 342

Victor points at the cat, "Fluffles here can probably see the best out of all of us, barring maybe the elf. I don't know how well you can control him Avan, but is it possible for him to sneak ahead into the room get a survey of the room, and let us know what's up ahead? If not running in all gung-ho, while unappealing, is probably our best plan. Might be able to drop a few before they notice us."

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2015 - 10:49am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan looks at Victor with a raised eyebrow, "And how is he meant to tell me what he sees? Besides, cats cannot see in complete darkness, just better in dim light, like myself and elf. In case you hadn't noticed," Avan moves his hood to the side, brushing his ear which is pointed, but not so much as a full elf.

"I could try to go ahead, but I will only be able to see inside if they have their own torches or fires in the room."

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2015 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Victor pauses, "Huh, half-elf. Good to know I suppose. I've met a couple of people who seem to be able to communicate with their animal companions, and for all I knew Fluffles was your familiar and you had a psychic connection type deal going on." He shrugs before continuing. "Just considering any options. If you're willing to scout ahead, that might give us the edge, if not all bursting out at once seems like the only real option."

2nd Jul, 2015 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 342 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten takes the metal piece and tries to examine what it might do. She then puts it away and focuses again on what's ahead.

Hearing the conversation she says to Avan, "We're not sending Faerydae in there so get the cat to scratch if he sees something or make those pointed ears you have be worthwhile for now."

Out of Character: Avan as lieutenant for that reason is a good idea.

2nd Jul, 2015 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Out of Character: I got the approval to still roll for healing but I guess we will see about that another time? I will still add my rolls. Avan as lieutenant is fine by me.

3rd Jul, 2015 - 3:24am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

In Character: Zork laughs inwardly at what Krusten says but within a second or two he is over it as he is very concerned about what is about to happen.

Out of Character: So this does not delay more I'm adding in my action.

Specific Action: Zork waits to see if the cat of Avan will recon the area first, if he can't Zork will take a pebble from the ground and throw it into the darkness to see what he might hear as a reaction to it. If he hears nothing he will proceed with caution.

Zork III Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 10 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 12 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2015 - 10:59am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 342

Healer says...

Specific Action: Faerydae, whenever possible, will attempt to tend to the wounds of all specially during times of indecision or delay.

Faerydae Results:
  • Heal skill on D20 (+2): 20, 11 (2 rolls)

3rd Jul, 2015 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 342

Born Free says...

Specific Action: Krusten, although all the way to the rear, when given the opportunity she will attack any goblin she sees.

Krusten Results:
  • Initative on D20 (+8): 19 (1 roll)
  • Short bow on D20 (+5): 11, 20 (2 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+5): 10, 10 (2 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 9 (1 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 7 (1 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.