Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 350 of 590

Avan sputters back to consciousness and wipes - Page 350 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jul, 2015 - 3:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2015 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 350

Victor spins as Arkanoth yells down the corridor. "Don't you think we already tried that?" He hisses out in a whisper, "All it did was allow them to get back into a defensive position and hit us with a darn log on a swing. Now whatever is down there knows that we won, not their friends, and we've lost what little advantage we had." He brushes a small piece of goblin off the head of his morningstar and turns to Faerydae briefly as she moves to help Avan. "Do you think he'll be alright? I'm loathe to leave and give the goblins time to harm their hostages, but we can't just leave him in this tunnel, and if he needs urgent care we may need to head back." He turns back down the corridor as he finishes his sentence, straining to see or hear any movement from up ahead.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jul, 2015 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: OK, so everyone's action is in, so now all we need is the leader thread updated with it. *gentle push*.

13th Jul, 2015 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

An Excellent Distraction says...

Arkanoth looks back at Victor "How was I supposed to know that? I just got here" He looks back down the corridor and whispers "Don't forget that we're the ones that marched into their cave." He pauses for a bit "But whatever we do we should do it fast, they don't sound like they're all that happy right now. I wouldn't want to be jumped by a bunch of goblins with your friend like that" He jestures to the unconscious druid.

Specific Action: Arkanoth suggests that the group holds back until Avan recovers

Arkanoth Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 13 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 20 (1 roll)

13th Jul, 2015 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 350 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork looks at Faerydae, "I am strong, I can pull Avan back to the cave opening and attend to him there, will that be good?"

Out of Character: We are one man down but now we have Arkanoth. We need to come up with approach to the next section of the cave. If it wasn't for the hostages that might be there I would have built a fire and smoked them out already.

14th Jul, 2015 - 4:13am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten says to everyone, "I will remain forward, I can get them with my arrows."

To Zork she says, "If you do that please leave the torch so we can see."

Out of Character: Firing a flaming arrow ahead seemed to work well last time, maybe we can try it again?

14th Jul, 2015 - 10:50am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Healer says...

"Thank you Zork, Avan will not be ready for battle anytime soon..." Says, Faerydae.

Specific Action: Faerydae will continue to tend to Avan near the entrance of the cave.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2015 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 350

Victor sighs and runs a hand through his hair in frustration. "Good point," He says to Arkanoth "I suppose it was worth a shot." Turning to the others, he starts to speak in a low whisper. "Look, we have two real options, neither of which is ideal. If we carry on ahead, we'll be doing exactly what they expect us to. We'd be playing their game, their way, and while goblins aren't necessarily the smartest of creatures, do we really want to give them that advantage? We also have a man down, and no real way to ensure his safety without leaving yet another person behind. However, if we turn and run back to the village, we may get to rest, but we'll be leaving them unchecked; free to roam the countryside taking more hostages, gathering supplies or possibly even allies. Hell they may just up and leave and then we'll have to track them down all over again. I suggest we take the third option; we fall back out of the cave and set up a small, ideally well hidden camp in the woods not far from here. We leave one person on watch near the cave entrance, and rotate throughout the night so everyone gets a chance to rest, which will hopefully give Avan time to recover and us time to come up with a plan beyond 'run into an ambush' or 'run away'." He pauses and glances at the small pile of equipment and coins gathered from the gobilns. "It will also give us the opportunity to deal with that."

14th Jul, 2015 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 350

Dark Druid says...

Avan sputters back to consciousness and wipes the trail of blood from his mouth. "Thank you," He says to Faerydae, "I'm sorry to use you like this. I thought I could take them on. The bandages should not have been necessary."

He uses an arm to lift himself up the cave wall and leans against it. "I can still walk, but slowly. Mister Fluffles will act as extension of me. But I cannot fight. We really should go and save the children."

"I will stay out of trouble and try to protect myself, only directing my cat. If there's a spare shield someone carries, I can trade my longbow to use it for now." His eyes dart to Faerydae, knowing her heritage; one that he did not have the privilege of sharing.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.