Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 36 of 590

Lionel ponders his options, but decides he - Page 36 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Dec, 2009 - 9:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Dec, 2009 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 36

Lionel sighs. "Then what will you have me do", he asks simply.

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2009 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel, just stay here and wait with us and we do everything as a group. Splitting up never has a good outcome.

ooc: Trust me I know that from playing in medieval. Last time we spilt up the whole party nearly died.

Also I just read what the GM said and Pundit can't heal?

16th Dec, 2009 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oliron walks up to the gathering party, leading Jonas by rope and harness.

"Namdar, I was thinking that I could follow you from the line of sight." Staying just a short sprint away. Unless we all plan to move ahead together in one bunch.

Oliron pauses.

"I just think your abilities in detection and stealth could aid us in this." I would be within a short run from you at all times.

17th Dec, 2009 - 12:30am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 36 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten listens while everyone debates the next move. She has nothing to add as she just waits to see what the outcome will be. She looks at her clothing as any elven woman would to check for something out of place or badly creased. *

Rather off topic, but...
I think its time to change my avatar for something more to the tune of my character.

17th Dec, 2009 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

SA: I will begin praying in preparation for the healing. I'm making a 1d* roll just in case but still waiting on what I really need to do since there was a disagreement there in the questions thread but still not official word.

Roll: 8 (no modifier added)

Rather off topic, but...
I think I need to look up the online manual about clerics I'm out of touch.

17th Dec, 2009 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Namdar checks his slingbag and adjusts his boots and hood, looking out the partially demolished fence, as he listens to everyone.

"I and Skedvick and maybe Jenrek, will proceed first, with the rest of the party about 50 feet behind, but as I said, we should be able to make much swifter progress until we get to the tracks, and then it will be slower going as we'll need to be cautious again. But the plan is for us to be able to follow them as far as possible, or until we know that by the time we get back to the farm, night will be falling - I'd rather not be caught out in strange, orc-haunted woods at night, even with torches and keen night vision."

The party leader, lips pursed in thoughts, turns to Lionel. "Although I'm not firm on this, I agree I do not think it would probably be wise for you to proceed alone back to town, fairly short distance though it is... however, it would take care of that errand for us, and as noted, be able to resupply us with anything we need, as you would presumably be back at the farm when we return. I leave this to your decision."

Rather off topic, but...
I know it has been decided that Pundit has healing spells. Now I think we're waiting to see if he needs to roll for success (and what die), and then I guess he has already rolled his D8 and gotten 8, which is excellent and should heal Jenrek up right away. I'm going to post in the Leader thread as if everything is done with the healing and we'll let KNtoran take it from there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Dec, 2009 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 36

ooc: I just needed to roll the d8 and I did that so we can continue.

17th Dec, 2009 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 36

Lionel ponders his options, but decides he can't make a decision without the option of one more person, Lionel turns to the farmer, and asks, "My friend, tell me, you have lived here for a while, how safe do you think the road into town is, and is it safe enough for me to travel there alone?"

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.