Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 351 of 590

Yes a bit of snooping can pay off If you all - Page 351 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jul, 2015 - 1:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
14th Jul, 2015 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 351

The Third says...

In Character: Zork shakes his head to affirm that he will do it and picks up Avan while trying to walk and carries him near the entrance of the cave. "Don't be stubborn, I will carry you."

Out of Character: What about this, how will this be divided?

international QUOTE
16 gold, 43 silver and 23 copper. You will also find six suits of studded leather, six morning stars and six small shields.

Specific Action: Zork picks up Avan and takes him to near the entrance of the cave and then returns, takes one of the goblin's morning stars to get ready for battle.

Zork III Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 14, 18 (2 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 2, 11 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
15th Jul, 2015 - 1:28am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"I'm not a child," Avan sternly states. "I'll be able to walk. Someone needs to direct Fluffles. What if he gets confused and starts attacking one of you?

"I also have a good spell left. An enshrouding and obscuring mist that could help you all escape, or blind any archers among them. But it will take all of my remaining energy to cast, so if I use it, then you can carry me out. Do we have a compromise?"

Specific Action: Avan will resist if need be.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 15th Jul, 2015 - 1:31am

15th Jul, 2015 - 1:48am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Specific Action: After everyone is in position Krusten will first try to spot or listen for the location of the voices and then light an arrow in that direction. I am rolling extra in case Krusten hits a goblin and sees more.

Krusten Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 20 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 6 (1 roll)
  • Bow on D20 (+5): 21, 9, 10, 11 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+5): 8, 7, 6, 6 (4 rolls)

15th Jul, 2015 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 351 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: *sigh* Again, what's the reason for not pressing forward with our actions? I was hoping having two of the last to put their actions would help?

15th Jul, 2015 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: We could do the same thing that is done in the super hero Role-playing Game , just have everyone post their own actions in the leader thread and do our regular talk here, that way anyone is late that's on them and not the whole party. Good thing Kntoran doesn't time his Role-Playing Games.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2015 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

If you all wish to post your actions separate you can do that. That way you can discuss in here and post in the party leader thread. I have no issues with that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jul, 2015 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 351

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Hey Dungeon Master, you snooping on our thread here? laugh.gif Its up to everyone but its probably better because all actions have been written up but we aren't moving forward as fast. Maybe I should ask, if we do that are you still going to wait until everyone has put in their actions or will you have a set time for actions like JB does in super heroes?

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2015 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 351

Yes a bit of snooping can pay off biggrin.gif If you all decide to post your own actions then I will give everyone a chance to post but if some do not post within two or three days I will move the game forward.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.