Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 352 of 590

Avan cannot overcome the grip of the strong - Page 352 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jul, 2015 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Jul, 2015 - 1:24am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 352

Born Free says...

Out of Character: OK Dungeon Master, 2-3 days is what we seem ti go by now so its up to the rest of the players. Feedback on that everyone?

Sponsored Links:
16th Jul, 2015 - 2:35am / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

An Excellent Distraction says...

Out of Character: Sounds good to me. Does it have to be a specific person? Why not just "Whoever posts last posts in the party thread, posts in the leader"

16th Jul, 2015 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Well the irony in that Ditto is the ones who are usually the last to post are already our leaders.

16th Jul, 2015 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 352 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: I was away from a computer for a while, sorry. I didn't post yesterday night because I was hoping my question would get answered, or Zork would give up trying to drag me out. So far I can only post Krusten firing the flaming arrow.

Also it's a new situation for us as a group. How will we deal with unconscious players in future? What about conflicting actions?

I'm okay with the leader system so far, however I prefer Ditto's idea of the last to post, has to wait for their roll to show, and post the group action. If they can't, it should be whoever notices everyone has an action.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 16th Jul, 2015 - 12:31pm

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2015 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Seen as KNtoran is monitoring this thread as well, I'll just post here so everyone can see, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to tap out for a while guys. My work schedule is getting a little hectic, an industry tech show is coming up, and there seems to be enough discontent with my ability to post already, never mind how irregular it's likely to become in the next few weeks. So yeah, bye for now guys. smile.gif

16th Jul, 2015 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

In Character: Krusten stays with bow in hand waiting for the right time to send her flaming arrow forward. "What is keeping them?" She thinks as she looks behind briefly to see the bickering going on.

Out of Character: Why do people join games if they know they will busy? There can be a dozen reasons made as to why a post wasnt made, but the fact remains it will be almost 3 days and everyone actions are in a stalled position and instead of them being posted we get a leader bailing and waiting to see if a character drags another? Just let the Dungeon Master handle it or Zork can say on his next action. If we wait to figure out every little action then the game becomes too meticulous and lacks the enjoyability.

Again the last to post putting the actions won't work because Icon is usually the last to post so....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jul, 2015 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 352

The Third says...

Out of Character: have to say that I agree with Krusten on both points. I haven't been here long but its my understanding that a player's action isn't changed because another player opposes it. I thought these things are worked out in the game. As for the reply this is what Zork says,

In Character: "Oh stop it, we aren't fighting a dragon." Zork continues.

Reconcile Edited: Txtrpg on 16th Jul, 2015 - 4:02pm

17th Jul, 2015 - 2:19am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 352

Dark Druid says...

Avan cannot overcome the grip of the strong man in this state. He isn't happy about it but gives in.
Mr Fluffles follows curiously, but Avan begins pointing at Zork ordering the cat to follow. He motions for it to attack goblins, making a fool of himself as he imitates goblin ears and teeth with his hands.

"Sorry about earlier," He says to Faerydae. "I'm glad you could forgive that slight. I'm still not sure if I can forgive you for what you said." He pauses. "I should probably hold my tongue while you tend to my wounds."

Specific Action: Avan gives in, being led to the front of the cave. He orders Mister Fluffles to follow Zork and fight goblins.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Handle Animal on D20 (+2): 19, 9 (2 rolls)
  • Cat spot on D20 (+3): 13 (1 rolls)
  • Cat listen on D20 (+3): 18 (1 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.