Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 355 of 590

In Character: Zork, finding nothing, comes - Page 355 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jul, 2015 - 5:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Jul, 2015 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 355

The Third says...

Out of Character: Yes, its a good plan so I followed up with Zork doing just that. I just hope my new rolls are better than my old ones.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2015 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

An Excellent Distraction says...

Out of Character:That almost "Killed" Me, I don't think I should take the lead as often anymore

In Character: As arkanoth gets hit he winces in pain "Ow! Okay, forget talking to them, that hurt." He staggers backwards down to the entrance. "I'm going to need your help cleric"

22nd Jul, 2015 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Ditto, what's the reason for you not putting your actions in the leader thread? You do know you have to put it there right?

22nd Jul, 2015 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 355 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: he is probably waiting for an answer to his request but given that Seraphina put her actions so long ago it makes no sense to do that now. Anyway he can say, but its just unnecessary delay.

Reconcile Edited: Txtrpg on 22nd Jul, 2015 - 2:04pm

23rd Jul, 2015 - 4:21am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

In Character: Replying to Arkanoth, "Do not worry Arkanoth, I will assist you so that you can carry on without much worry."

23rd Jul, 2015 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Third says...

In Character: Zork curses his bad luck but admits to Krusten, "You're really good at what you do, killing all these goblins and there isn't even a scratch on you! Still there might be a trap around here."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2015 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 355

Born Free says...

In Character: Krusten is proud of her abilities and the number of goblins she has slain. She starts to think of herself as the "Goblin slayer".

Krusten gives a nod to Zork and proceeds down the corridor checking for what else they may have in store for her.

26th Jul, 2015 - 5:30am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 355

The Third says...

In Character: Zork, finding nothing, comes back to the main corridor leading to the door. He sees Krusten, Faerydae and Arkanoth there so he says,

"The way I see it is we have two choices. Barricade that door with all the dead bodies and rest for the night or get a formation and head towards the door. What do you all think?"

Out of Character: this should be a simple decision that we can all make quickly. I personally think we should rest to regain some hit points also so Faerydae can heal again.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.