Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 356 of 590

"Thank you Faerydae, I will also beseech - Page 356 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jul, 2015 - 7:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
26th Jul, 2015 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 356

Born Free says...

In Character: "I don't need to rest but I realize the others aren't as fast as as I am" Says Krusten rather pridefully.

"Still, I think a camp is not an option. I suggest we take all the bodies and lump them at the door making a good barricade. If anything should come true they will meet many of my arrows."

She looks at the others, "Well? What's your say?"

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2015 - 12:44am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

In Character: "Rest is good, our party needs it and it will allow me to better aid you as my healing is restored. Shall I assist to get the camp read at the entrance of the cave?"

Out of Character: The only thing you need to consider is if they have another exit and attack us from the cave opening.

Nice looking hunter guardian Krusten!

27th Jul, 2015 - 5:51am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

In Character: "Good, this is a good plan and the cave entrance being a place of ambush will definitely need to be considered. We can possibly use that same tree branch trick back at whomever tries." He then looks at those who haven't answered yet.

27th Jul, 2015 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 356 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan sees the others come back, "Done already? I didn't hear much fighting."
"Oh, we're resting? But those children... Anything could be happening to them."
"I guess it is wise to rest. If they are deceased, we should not hurry to join them."

He assists setting up a campsite, but has no bed for himself, preferring the hard earth.

27th Jul, 2015 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

An Excellent Distraction says...

In character: Arkanoth looks around, "I guess we could use the rest" He yanks a bed roll out of his bag and lays it out flat by the intersection. "I was always more of a night owl, I can take first watch while everyone else can take it easy"

27th Jul, 2015 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Third says...

"Good, let's make this camp work for us. I will start stacking the bodies in a way that no goblin will want to get into during the night. I can take first watch."

Out of Character: Heading to put my actions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jul, 2015 - 2:25am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 356

Healer says...

In Character: "I will attempt to call upon the strength of my god that he may bring great healing tomorrow", says Faerydae as she goes over to one part of the cave to meditate quietly before sleeping.

28th Jul, 2015 - 7:29am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 356

Dark Druid says...

"Thank you Faerydae, I will also beseech nature to grant me spells that will be more useful in combat."

Seeing everyone eating he asks, "Does anybody have a spare ration to share? If not, I'll be fine. I've gotten used to going hungry for extended periods of time."

He says to all, "Rearming the trap is a great idea Zork. Could I get some help lifting the log up?"

Out of Character: Seraphina, if you'll allow me I want to help you play the best possible cleric.
On Faerydae's character sheet you have two spells written, but you may have missed your Domain slot which allows you an extra spell form the list on your domain. That can be Cure Light Wounds from Healing domain or Disguise Self from the Trickery domain Source 2i

Faerydae should also be able to spontaneously convert any spell prepared to a Cure spell. This is the cleric ability Spontaneous Casting from Source 5k. So you can prepare any spell you want from the Cleric Spell List and still cure people by converting the spell. But you can't convert a domain spell, so you may want to actually prepare Cure Light Wounds in that slot.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 28th Jul, 2015 - 7:37am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.