Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 357 of 590

"Hey, there is movement down the right - Page 357 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Jul, 2015 - 12:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
28th Jul, 2015 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 357

Born Free says...

Krusten gives Avan a ration with the words, "You're not going to be a feeble old man in this right?"

Not really waiting for an answer she goes back to her place for guard duty and to consume her own ration.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2015 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Out of Character: Icon, my domains is healing / trickery. I already asked the Dungeon Master about it so I am preparing multiple healing spells for tomorrow so everyone that's damaged should be good.

28th Jul, 2015 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Avan replies, "Thank you for this. I will try my best and find a way to repay you. I will stick to attacking from range tomorrow."

Out of Character: My point was that you shouldn't have to, because your non-domain spells can be converted to healing spells anyway. But I'm certainly not stopping you.

28th Jul, 2015 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 357 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Out of Character: At level 1 how many cure light wound spells do you think I can have using your method given the restrictions.

28th Jul, 2015 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: I would suggest using your domain slot for Cure Light Wounds, since it can't be converted. Your 2 normal spell slots can have any other spells, to be converted later. And your Orison slots can also be converted.

So casting 3 Cure Light and 3 Cure Minor Wounds, where you only had to prepare 1 Cure Light. Hope this helps!

On the other hand, Avan has to prepare Cure spells since druids can only convert spells to Summon Nature's Ally spells.

29th Jul, 2015 - 3:42am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Healer says...

Out of Character: Thank you, where are you pulling this information from, a reference? When it is time to cast I will mention what you advised but I think we may encounter something before the morning.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jul, 2015 - 10:50am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 357

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: On the previous page I included two links. The rules used to be linked at the top of every Member Wars topic, but we've expanded to more than just 3.5 edition, so the rules aren't linked anymore. But they're still on the site if you bookmark them.
Here: Source 2s

The SRD is also online if you search for it, since Wizards of the Coast released it using the Open Game License.
Also, I have plenty of experience making cleric characters.

Arkanoth! I think KNtoran may be waiting for your Spot and Listen checks!

31st Jul, 2015 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 357

Born Free says...

"Hey, there is movement down the right corridor. Are these goblins working with ghosts or do they have a secret passage? I can't sleep well knowing this we should each have a look for some secret passage."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.