Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 37 of 590

Lionel sighs again, "Fine, I will go - Page 37 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Dec, 2009 - 11:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
17th Dec, 2009 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 37

Oliron looks at his donkey saying, "We do not know." He pauses, staring at the donkey.

"There is no way of telling." Oliron mumbles.

He then looks about the party nervously.

"Uhh, . . I hope the weather holds."

Oliron looks at the sky quickly, patting Jonas on the side of her overloaded pack. Dust puffs from the pack into Oliron's face.

He coughs slightly, then looks at a tree in the distance.

Oliron face is scarred on the left cheek, his body holds the form of strength. His face is grim.

He looks back at the party, then at Lionel. He interrupts the farmer and Lionel's conversation saying, " Lionel please travel with us, you will be of much more use."

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2009 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Hearing what Lionel says makes Pundit speak up.

"Lionel you better stay with us for safety."

17th Dec, 2009 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Sigh"¦ Look I am out of offensive magic, and I will be no help to any of you in battle, and if we get attacked I could quit easily become a liability, if I don't go that would be one less person for those that are fighting to worry about"¦. But I will leave the decision to you", Lionel frustrated but excepting. Lionel is willing to listen, and take the advice of the group.

17th Dec, 2009 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 37 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Listening to Lionel causes Pundit to explain,

"If you have a weapon then you can fight. If you have something that can be thrown or shot then you can be an archer or thrower from afar.

Besides what is your rush to return? You're probably suffering from home sickness.

17th Dec, 2009 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Ok, let's get a bow and I"ll try my hand, maybe my dexterity will pay out, but we would probably have to practice a bit before leaving, at the very least." Lionel see's the idea as reasonable and so willing give it a try.

17th Dec, 2009 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

"Lionel I don't think now is the time for practice." We must make haste.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Dec, 2009 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 37

Namdar scratches his head for a moment, thinking about the wizard's position, then speaks. "Wizards usually carry a collection of darts or sometimes small throwing knives, or perhaps more common or useful, a sling, but apparently none of us remembered to pick one of those up. There are caltrops, ropes, all sorts of things that can be used by the clever. But nevermind."

The half-orc unstraps his bow and quiver of arrows and holds them out to Lionel.

"Now, I know you're unfamiliar with a shortbow, and your lack of experience with it is likely to net you a bit of a learning curve, but you'll still have it if and when the time comes that you need it. But remember, the wise man uses his head before his weapon - just because you presently lack your magic or impressive martial prowess shouldn't put you in such despair. You need to work on your confidence, friend, there's no reason to be so negative; we are more than the sum of our parts or blatant skills or profession - we're individuals blessed with free will, imagination and adaptability, which crosses all boundaries and allows a hero to rise from the most modest farm boy or even yound maid." Namdar slaps the mage on the shoulder, causing him to wobble unsteadily on his feet for a moment.

Namdar looks toward the forest. "Practice about half an hour, wizard, then we must return to the tracks if we are to beat the night back here. Ready yourselves, everyone, we move out within the hour."

Rather off topic, but...
Basically, if we can get one more post from Lionel, following along with the current plan, if he is amiable to it, I'll post in the Party Leader thread if no one else has anything to add.

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 17th Dec, 2009 - 11:44pm

17th Dec, 2009 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 37

Lionel sighs again, "Fine, I will go if the group decides it so, but if I do go I will need an extra bow, and hopefully I will hit an orc if we run into any".

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.