Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 368 of 590

Out of Character: Arthos actually they aren't - Page 368 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Sep, 2015 - 9:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
3rd Sep, 2015 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 368

Healer says...

Out of Character: I have a hand-to-hand weapon, its a missile weapon that I don't have and I never liked javelins - you only get the one throw and that's it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2015 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of character: Hello everyone, I think this is the right place to post. I haven't gotten put into the party yet but my character was approved. Just standing by for when you takeout the goblins and the Dungeon Master puts me into the story. Just wanted to let you know I exist and hope to be of some assistance in the future. smile.gif

5th Sep, 2015 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Out of Character: Welcome to our band of rugged adventurers or soon to be. Just speed up your march towards the cave and noise of goblins being hacked and you will find us.

6th Sep, 2015 - 2:43am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 368 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Welcome Arthos.

Everyone: I wasn't sure if we killed the rest of the goblins or if they're still attacking us. I know some ran away. How do you guys read it?

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2015 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

In character: The sound of the town wasn't impressive but it seemed to hold anything he wished. He looked down the street as he entered the gates taking a deep breath atop of Artax, his white light horse. Although it was not trained for battle Arthos felt he would gain more respect from others to see he had a horse and looked the part of a soldier. One day he told himself, one day I will be known in these lands as a great hero. A penniless quib that only a farm boy would think. His hips were tired from the journey thus far and he needed work, his belt pouch being completely empty he couldn't even afford a nights rest and felt it was beneath him to act as a simple beggar. "You there!" Pointing to the nearest man he saw. "My name is Arthos Romaria of Impiliar! I am seeking a means to earn some coin. Perhaps you could point me in the right direction for some work for a talented man such as myself and perhaps some company for the night." His mannerism was terrible but to Arthos he felt this was how knights and nobles spoke to people lower then themselves. He didn't feel offensive in his meaning and attempted to sound as noble as he could in his farmboy like mind. His stomach growled momentarily sighing, he really needed some money but knew if he couldn't find work soon, then the work would be his coin at that point.

6th Sep, 2015 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Healer says...

Out of Character: That's some good role-play Arthos. To put what your character is actually doing you need to also reply with actions in this place: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

In Character: Faerydae calls all the injured, "Let me see how I can help you overcome the pain..." And with a hand she motions for them to sit on the ground as she starts examining their wounds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2015 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 368

Out of character: Thank you but I'm not part of the party and I am just doing social interactions, nothing really about dice rolls unless you want me to use diplomacy. wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: Arthos on 6th Sep, 2015 - 3:39pm

6th Sep, 2015 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 368

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Arthos actually they aren't sub forums cowboy, its just 3 threads to keep things organized. Really the GM only cares about your actions too the fanciful descriptions you can keep here for us. Plus if you're this confused already you may not want to talk to Krusten, she will eat you raw for breakfast. laugh.gif

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.