Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 38 of 590

ooc: Are we stuck? Where are we exactly now - Page 38 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Dec, 2009 - 3:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
17th Dec, 2009 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 38

OOC: Time passes, allowing the wizard to practice a bit, about 30 mins.

Finally, Namdar nods and points toward the forest. "Now it is settled, the bow and arrows are yours, and we go now, and find the orcs' tracks. Follow myself and the rangers - good to see you restored, good Jenrek - about 50 feet behind, troops."

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2009 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Game: That last post was supposed to be before Namdar's, we must have been writing at around the same time. Also he's being logical, not negative, there's a difference.
In Game: "I"m a sorcerer "not" a wizard; we use magic in completely different ways", Lionel says, annoyed that anyone could mix that up. Lionel practices with the bow, but also works with his dagger, though Lionel will do everything he can before allowing an orc anywhere close to him.
Lionel is ready to go.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Dec, 2009 - 12:07am

18th Dec, 2009 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Pundit looks on as Lionel tries his hand at a bow and worries over being called a wizard and then asks,

"Maybe you are not a Wizard but what a high title to be known as, I'd take it as a compliment".

Rather off topic, but...
Thomaslee you know your stuff with stats and characters are you an avid reader or just experienced in playing Advanced Dungeons and Dragons?

18th Dec, 2009 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Page 38 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

In Game: "I"m sorry if I have offended any, but to a sorcerer being call a wizard is indeed offensive. Also though I hold no hard feelings, you then accidently imply that being a wizard is a "high title", what's a sorcerer then? What I"m trying to say is that wizards and sorcerers are something of rivals, and by calling sorcerer a wizard or a wizard a sorcerer isn't something that is liked by either. "Lionel explains the workings of arcane magic users to Pundit.

Out of Game: I am an avid reader that has study many of the D&D game books, but I haven't had the chance to actually play, (I haven't read through Dungeon Master's Guide though). So I have the technical knowledge of D&D but not game experience. Does that make sense?

18th Dec, 2009 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Listening to the explanation Pundit sees how offense can be taken.

"Ah I see why such a name will bring out emotions, but I guess you will perhaps see there was no ill will and he may address you differently."

He looks at Namdar at the same time.

Rather off topic, but...
Interesting. You are doing well as a first timer. I wonder how you'd do in JB's medieval or future earth.

18th Dec, 2009 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

"True, which is why I am willing to give any wizard my respect if they respect me in turn", Lionel answers simply.
"Also for fighters and such I"ll be the first to admit I need someone strong and skilled to protect me, at least until I can learn fighting for myself.' Lionel say with a smerk.
[OFFTOPIC]I"ll see what I can do about joining Medieval, and I"ll have to learn more about Future Earth.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Dec, 2009 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 38

"Indeed sorcerer, I see you are upright and bold. Your valiance will get you far keep it up."

ooc: So what are we waiting on for the game to be updated? Was it my healing thing?

18th Dec, 2009 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 38

Born Free says...

ooc: Are we stuck? Where are we exactly now and what are we doing? Last I just read was some of us taking stuff from the orcs but that was what happened awhile now.

Rather off topic, but...
Hope everyone is having a great holiday!

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.