Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 372 of 590

"What's your name?" She - Page 372 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Sep, 2015 - 1:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
15th Sep, 2015 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 372

An Excellent Distraction says...

Out of Character: Color fetish, and me just self instering into the character. I really like the feel of money, I always carry crisp and fresh bills in my back pocket and I'll sometimes find myself with my hands in my pocket feeling the smooth texture of cash. I think its the idea of "The government says this plain paper is worth something, so I need to get as much as I can". I figured I can make Arkanoth a little greedy to the shiny rocks

Sponsored Links:
16th Sep, 2015 - 3:29am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

In Character: "Thank you Faerydae, I'm always in your debt." She begins to understand what was happening and investigate who the goblins were battling.

Out of Character: Ditto, better hope those gems aren't cursed. wink.gif

16th Sep, 2015 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Out of Character: Krusten you're a gem machine! I need to get me some.

In Character: "Sorry to be late, I had to ensure the valuables of our future prosperity was secured. However it does teach why staying together in a place like this is so important."

After his speech, he turns to Faerydae, "We may need to setup another camp so all these could rest. He points to those that have fallen."

He then sees how he can help.

17th Sep, 2015 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 372 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I like to have the edge, you should know that by now. wink.gif Speaking of which I have one other gem to activate still but I need to save up for Gwynedd too so I will hold off a bit. I'm hoping we can clear out this place so I can buy stuff with gold that will enhance my character that way.

18th Sep, 2015 - 3:55am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Tical should be with us now. There should be another but he might be eating grub. If you're reading this hurry up and join the party we are going to camp now.

Let's decide, should we camp now so we can be fully restored or keep pressing on with the exploration?

18th Sep, 2015 - 6:39am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I agree with camping. I like to be 100% for a battle and the others need it even more. I doubt the goblins are going anywhere and it might give Mr. Farmer's Dinner a chance to get here as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2015 - 3:59am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 372

Dark Druid says...

Avan agrees with camping, "Whatever the goblins would have done with the children, they must have already done. It's a shame it's taking us so long but we haven't lost anyone yet, so in all it is good."

19th Sep, 2015 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 372

Healer says...

"What's your name?" She asks the woman as she lay on the ground bleeding.

"I will heal and help you, do not worry, you are among friends now." She tends to Annabelle's wounds the best she can with what she can.

Out of Character: We did lose someone in the beginning but I think that was due to scheduling. The Dungeon Master never did say what happened to that character.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.