Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 375 of 590

In Character: : Arthos saw a pile of corpse's - Page 375 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Oct, 2015 - 3:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
26th Sep, 2015 - 1:28am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 375

Born Free says...

Out of Character: No problem just trying to help you out a bit.

In Character: Krusten yawns but sleeps upright. She could never sleep horizontal on enemy territory it just wouldn't feel right.

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2015 - 4:08am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

"We made it through the night." Says Faerydae happy for a new day.

"What shall we do now?" She says to the others.

"I must warn you... I feel as if someone will join us soon. I don't know why, but it might be an unusual helper."

28th Sep, 2015 - 2:43am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

"Is this one of your religious episodes?" Asks Krusten rather sternly not wanting to wait for what might just me a misinterpreted ache from a wound.

"I do not know if someone will come, but I do know we need to keep moving forward, we have children to rescue!"

28th Sep, 2015 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 375 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork listens to Faerydae and says, "When they come they come, meanwhile we have some goblins that need slaughtering." He then heads into the cave with his weapon drawn.

3rd Oct, 2015 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

In Character: Faerydae catches herself yawning in between some of her chants and she wonders if its because of the amount of sleep she got last night or the length of time it is taking to explore this dungeon.

4th Oct, 2015 - 12:13am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

In Character: Yawning catches on and Krustens does one as well but makes it short, blinks her eyes a couple of times and then focuses back on the door.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Oct, 2015 - 4:29am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 375

The Third says...

Out of Character: We're moving again. We can either try to ram the door in or take one of the other options. What do you guys want to do?

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2015 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 375

In Character: : Arthos saw a pile of corpse's laying at the mouth of the cave. They were small in stature, he quickly trotted Artrax near them fearing it was the children already. He saw the slime covered, disgusting bodies of the goblins and sighed in relief. Good, I can still get paid. He thought, having no interest in the bodies. Whoever put them here must be the other party the farmers spoke of. Perhaps they are not to deep in. But I do not have a torch. He pondered what he should do. Artrax was good at seeing in the dark and from the looks of it their were no flint and steel around to create a make shift torch. He did the only thing he could do, bellowed down the shaft of the entrance as loud as he could, and then he listened, and waited trying to see if he could see anything larger than a child exiting the cave entrance.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.