Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 380 of 590

Avan closely looks over the north door to - Page 380 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2015 - 4:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
20th Oct, 2015 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 380

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Despite the new system we don't seem to be moving any faster. Our Dungeon Master has his own speed on this. Anyway, I guess we simply go the other way and check it out.

In Character: "This place is a maze that makes no sense."

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2015 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"The goblins can probably make sense of it," Avan replies. "We could try to capture one or two and I'll ask - no - demand directions."

"I think you're right about the secret passage. It must lead outside but would only be opened from there. We can use it if the goblins reinforce the entrance tunnel."

"Should loop back around north then east then south then west and explore that T intersection?"

22nd Oct, 2015 - 2:43am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Out of Character: I put in an action that will hopefully counter those kind of updates where there is nothing to really say to it other than we turn around or we check the other door, etc.

In Character: "You really want to have a goblin tell the truth? Look at how they other one behaved." He looks across at Faerydae. "I'm sure she hasn't forgotten."

22nd Oct, 2015 - 2:57am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 380 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

In Character: Faerydae is kind of taken aback when Zork looks her way when mentioning the goblin. She does not know if that is a good or bad thing or a hint at something but she does not comment about it as her experience in the matter was too traumatic to verbalize.

22nd Oct, 2015 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Dungeon Master just put up a map but I can't read any of the letters. I thought I kind of described where we want to go already. An anyone read that? I'm thinking the space in the middle where the box is... That's probably a big room. I just posted so someone who wants to search the door for traps or listen can put the action for all of us.

22nd Oct, 2015 - 11:43am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: The space in the middle of the box was a T intersection so I bet it's actually 2 rooms. I think that's an 'e' just judging how the c and d are arranged at the top. That's where Avan wanted to check. Saying middle of the box is clear enough to me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Oct, 2015 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 380

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I think if he uses the maps button his hand done maps can be bigger than the smaller version in posts. Anyhow I agree we should check out that center box / middle box.

23rd Oct, 2015 - 4:18am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 380

Dark Druid says...

Avan closely looks over the north door to make sure it's safe to open. "Let's move quickly! I think they're in here!"

If they open up to reveal prisoners, Avan's first act is to rush over and cast Cure Minor Wounds, despite any enemies.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+6): 20 (1 roll)
  • Disable Device on D20 (+4): 12 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.