Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 39 of 590

As the forward point group pulls up short, - Page 39 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Dec, 2009 - 7:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
18th Dec, 2009 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 39

ooc: Start on page 28 and go to Namdar Al Sattar's post, that's about where it starts, there was some question on whether or not Pundit can cast cure spells or not and then what it was that Lionel should do, oh and Lionel now has a bow too.undecided.gif Apart from that nothing big has happened. We are planning on setting out to track orcs.

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2009 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar covertly rolls his eyes at Pundit but inclines his hooded head slightly to Lionel. "Humble apologies, sorcerer - being one not much in the practice of magick, I only know certain things and tend to lump all who use magic together, save for clerics." Namdar turns and walks a little ways toward the fence out of earshot, quietly mumbling, "Pfff, wizards." and shrugs.

Rather off topic, but...
I have posted the next turn in the Party Leader thread, so it is down to the GM's reply. I also am wishing everyone the best holiday, before I forget, thanks Krusten for the reminder!

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 18th Dec, 2009 - 4:46am

18th Dec, 2009 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Beast looks on at everyone talking. He's not going to say much to make himself sound more stupid than he already is and after that last battle he wonders what is his usefulness.

Rather off topic, but...
We need to get moving. We're like spending too much time on simple tasks that's one reason to stick together.

18th Dec, 2009 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 39 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten looking over the events gives a slight chuckle, but not enough for anyone to notice *

"So preacher, you need to heal yourself?"

Rather off topic, but...
Did I rea that correctly? Pundit healed Pundit?

"We should not be out here in the dark. Let's head back to the farm, create a defense and then start at first light"

Rather off topic, but...
We should get a layout of the farm.

18th Dec, 2009 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Where did you read that Pundit healed Pundit? Also how do you know it dark how we have been talking suggests that there is still some day left?

18th Dec, 2009 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

Not in character: Well did you even read Kntoran's update of the game? That's how we're supposed to know what we're doing.

international QUOTE
Pundit feels a lot better after being totally healed by pundit.

and then he said...

international QUOTE
They inform the party that you have enough daylight to head back to the farm and set up some type of defense before dark, or they can keep going and look for a place that can be set up defensibly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Dec, 2009 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 39

ooc: Sorry, didn't know it had been updated yet.

international QUOTE
Pundit feels a lot better after being totally healed by pundit.

Must have been typing error

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Dec, 2009 - 6:05pm

18th Dec, 2009 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 39

As the forward point group pulls up short, Namdar lowers his hood and looks around at the woods, then up at the slightly darkening sky, and down the trail which disappears in the distance. "It would seem we have a decision ahead of us, everyone:

Farm: We can head back now and reach the farm before or at nightfall, and camp there,

Onward: or travel a bit more and take our chances camping out here, with some precautions being taken, so we may stay on track here and continue following the tracks or trail as early as possible, without having to retrace our steps here yet a second time."

The Sumite-born half-orc glances at each of his companions before continuing.

"I myself feel, while the farm does offer perhaps extra safety, it falls further and further behind us, and it cannot be used as a crutch as we proceed farther - we cannot track miles and miles back as we progress, and we need to be realistic that we need a new defensible fallback and camp position. I believe we should venture a bit further tonight, all the while also watching for activity as well as a suitable spot to bed down, and return to the trail as the minimal light in the early hours still help conceal our movement. Either way, myself and the Rangers and anyone else, can come up with and implement good ideas for defense, such as traps, and detection of intruders at our camp, so when you make your vote for Farm or Onward, please also throw in any other ideas you have."

The party leader returns to scanning the trail and nearby and deeper woods for possible campsites.

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 18th Dec, 2009 - 8:00pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.