Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 389 of 590

Out of Character: :Ok that explains a lot - Page 389 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Dec, 2015 - 11:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2015 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 389

Out of Character: : Seriously? That doesn't seem right...strength goes to damage, not initial roll. Your initial roll is dice + BAB. That's how it's always been done but meh, if they want me to pwn some people I guess I get a +5 to my rolls...at level one...with a lance...on horseback. Dear [..] I feel like a warforged barbarian now. Perhaps the most OP combination as warforged are never fatigued so rage does nada to them. At least in DDO it didn't (I abused that combo so bad and could beat people six levels higher than me and they had no idea how I could do it. Ahhh, so wonderful.

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2015 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Is it just me or is the Dungeon Master delaying Zork's approach to the top left of the map as much as he can by purposely not answering my character's actions?

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2015 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : Guess the boss is that way then? Not sure but is it just me or are you and I the only active posters right now?

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Do not use another person's Role-playing Game to bring up your own.

15th Dec, 2015 - 2:00am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 389 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: I don't think its that, none of us have actions until you're done fighting according to the Dungeon Master.

15th Dec, 2015 - 2:05am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Arthos its also helpful if you put 4 combat rolls rather than one - it speeds up things. In the dice box right after "Bonus" is "Amt." Select x4 so it makes the roll 4 times for you.

16th Dec, 2015 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

An Excellent Distraction says...

Out of Character: It's not that we're not being active right now. It's just that there is only so much we can do being cooped up in a room guarding the girls. Once we find the key and can get the chains off the two of them I'm sure the rest of us will start to post more often.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2015 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 389

The Third says...

Out of Character: Not only that but the Dungeon Master said he did not need anyone's actions but Arthos' until the battle is resolved. At the same time he keeps posting one hit rolls instead of doing many so the battle goes faster!

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2015 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 389

Out of Character: :Ok that explains a lot then...was wondering what happened to the other two since Zork and Arthos were posting the most recently. But I'm so use to one action a turn laugh.gif. I'll remember that for my campaign then.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.