Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 390 of 590

Arthos readied his lance setting himself in - Page 390 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 4:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
18th Dec, 2015 - 5:10am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 390

The Third says...

Out of Character: We are probably getting close to where you are now or at least that's what I think but who knows in this crazy maze.

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2015 - 1:01am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

In Character: "Come on girls, we need to stay focus and calm. Repeat after me with your eyes closed... Just listen to the words of my mouth...." Faerydae begins one of her chants to implore the unseen powers to their aide.

19th Dec, 2015 - 1:15am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Out of Character: Good to see you back Seraphina, for a moment I thought we had lost Faerydae to the room with those scared girls. wink.gif

19th Dec, 2015 - 1:30am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 390 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Out of Character: I've been looking on but did not feel the story progressed enough to add anything useful so decided not to say anything until....

20th Dec, 2015 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: I'm hoping that we find Arthos somewhere around here so we can form a better away party so the rest of you don't have to leave the girls.

21st Dec, 2015 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Third says...

In Character: Shouting out to Arthos, "Who are you, stop before I slay you and make your animal my dinner!"

Seeing that Arthos is not a goblin he relaxes and says, "What are you doing here and who is that on your horse?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2015 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 390

Dark Druid says...

Avan pulls the bow off his back and nocks an arrow. "No weapons! Slow movements!" Avan looks back to make sure they're not flanked.

After hearing the answers Avan asks, "How did you get here?"

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 390

Arthos readied his lance setting himself in a defensive postion. "You're no goblin but to use such a threat will cause an early end to you, knave!" He notices the man next to him and shouts to the two. "I will be the one who asks the questions here, I've seen far to much and have very little time to waste with brigands, or rather would be farmboys seeking easy coin. What are your names, and why are you here?"

It was obvious the young man was on edge, but with his posture he could easily take out one although the cut to his side stung an intense pain and heat to it due to the fight with the goblin earlier.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.