Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 394 of 590

Out of Character: Now that that didn't - Page 394 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jan, 2016 - 9:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
10th Jan, 2016 - 2:07am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 394

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Yeah, I put the roll into the second box, leaving the first box blank. Looks like the boxes have to be named and rolled in order. I posted in the leader thread already, thanks anyway.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2016 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Yeah, it won't roll without a description otherwise no one will know what the roll is for. I think you also have like 4 hours till you can post again they reduced it awhile ago just in case someone doesn't get there before you do.

11th Jan, 2016 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

An Excellent Distraction says...

In Character "I'm not gonna lie to you, that sounds like a great idea. But as of right now i'ed love the help of that guy." He points to the unconscious newcomer. "He might be strong enough to break the chains on the girls."

12th Jan, 2016 - 2:20am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 394 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"Well then, two birds with one stone," Avan replies. "If we rest, he will eventually come to, and we'll be able to heal him."

After sitting in silence Avan comes up with an idea. "Perhaps it's not even him that we need." He looks at the horse they squeezed into the room. "The beast looks strong enough. Now what equipment to we use to attach it to the horse?"

Avan dumps his club, bow, arrows, lockpicks and 3 gems on the ground.

13th Jan, 2016 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Before I post actions for Zork I want to know, should we press on and look for the key or should we camp for the night? When you guys decide then I can say what Zork does. By the way, did you all search that room you're in for some secret device to open the chains?

13th Jan, 2016 - 3:17am / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

An Excellent Distraction says...

In Character Mildly disappointed in both himself and the horse, Arkanoth gives one more solid tug on the rope with the horse before giving up. "Well it was a good plan we might have to go back to the village and ask if we can borrow a Ox" He sits down close to the unconscious fighter. Arkanoth digs in his bag and pulls out some food rations "Are any of you hungry?"
Out of Character Im good with resting for the night, It'll give Arthos some time to find his head. And I'm sure we would have noticed something by now with all the spot and listen checks going around while we're in the room. But next round I throw up another check.

Reconcile Edited: Ditto on 13th Jan, 2016 - 3:19am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jan, 2016 - 3:37am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 394

The Third says...

Out of Character: Thanks. I find it strange that we haven't found a key yet. Something as common as a prison guard key should be more accessible but in this maze nothing is normal.

13th Jan, 2016 - 9:26am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 394

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Now that that didn't work Avan will tie the rope around the girls' shoulders and...

In Character: "Oh yes!" Avan replies, "But I brought none of my own food. Are you sharing?"

"As soon as he gets up, we can try it again. The horse will tug on the rope attaches to the chain and with the combined strength of all six of us," - He looks at the girl that was saved sizing up her strength, "Or all seven of us, we should yank it straight out. My cat will only get in our way, but I might be able to summon a wolf to assist us, but only for a very short time."

Mr Fluffles slinks away during the meal only to return with blood dripping from his mouth after a portion of goblin flesh.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.