Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 402 of 590

Out of Character I'm sorry, I keep - Page 402 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Apr, 2016 - 5:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
30th Mar, 2016 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 402

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Heavy armor should probably go to anyone that fights in the front. Maybe we should just say what items we want from the list and then we can haggle it out?

Sponsored Links:
30th Mar, 2016 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Out of Character: My Faerydae is rather weak. She doesn't take an active role in combat so I would like protecting but I do agree with the heavy armor going to those that fight at the head. My interest is in the things that can give Faerydae more useful actions like the boots.

What does Ditto and Icon want?

30th Mar, 2016 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

An Excellent Distraction says...

Out of Character What Arkanoth is specifically looking for is any maps of the area. It would be good to know of any surrounding towns or caves. And in regards to the "Who wants what" question, Go ahead and give him the regular ring mail so I won't take a spell penalty without sacrificing and defence, one of the elven boots, one of the long swords, and the "Gainful exercise" and "The many ways of cooking a body" books, for some light reading.
And since the mage said that the total cost for all of this was 5000 gold, and there's 5 of us. So we can all pitch in 1000 and call it good?

30th Mar, 2016 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 402 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Didn't the Dungeon Master say it was chain mail rather than ring mail? You might want to ask him the questions thread if you will be without a penalty before you try to take it for your character.

The division of gold is reasonable.

31st Mar, 2016 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Yeah he did say more often that the green armor was chain mail. I know the Mithril has an effect, but not sure what the Elven make does.

As for things Avan takes:
+2 Leather Armor (For he can only use natural armors)
+1 Shield (What kind?)
Boots of Elven kind (For being more sneaky)
+2 Quarterstaff (For it is the traditional weapon of the druid and the carvings on this one are superb!)
Manual of Quickness of Action (Manuals are single-use by the way)
1 potion of healing (2d4+2) (Black)
1 potion of extra healing (3d8+3) (Green)
Potion of Longevity (For he must protect the rest of the world from such unnatural life)
Divine Scroll 1. Five cure light wounds (For he has better spells to prepare throughout the day)
Divine Scroll 4. Dispel magic, Create food and water and [Remove curse (Cannot cast this one)]. (For dispelling magic effects is a powerful responsibility, and Faerydae may borrow the scroll to Remove Curse).

I would recommend the front line take the bigger healing potions, and those without magic take the fire resistance and water breath.

Since the Identification cost us 5000, and the farmers returned us 5500, just add 100 gold each to what I posted a week ago.

In Character: Avan is absolutely disgusted by the book on cooking a body. As soon as it's out of Arkanoth's notice he grabs it and begins methodically ripping out pages and shredding them in his hands.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 31st Mar, 2016 - 11:34am

31st Mar, 2016 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Third says...

Out of Character: Arkanoth seems to want the chain mail badly so he can have it. This is what Zork wants:

Leather +2 (I figure I can wear my chain shirt over that)
Boots of levitation
Dagger +2
2 healing vial (2d4+2) (I want 2 because you all can use the spell versions) manual of gainful exercise

Any disagreements?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Apr, 2016 - 5:00am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 402

Healer says...

Faerydae will most likely want:

+1 Leather armor
+1 Shield
1 healing potion
A manual of bodily health
All the scrolls of cleric spells

She is humble and take whatever she is granted.

1st Apr, 2016 - 5:23am / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 402

An Excellent Distraction says...

Out of Character I'm sorry, I keep reading the main game topic and thinking that there are two sets, one of chain mail and one of ring mail. That is my bad. But since it's still medium armor nonetheless I'll go ahead and take it, armor is armor.

In character Arkanoth looks around confused and thinks to himself, "Where did I put that other book?"

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.