Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 404 of 590

As Krusten takes the daggers, Avan presses - Page 404 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Apr, 2016 - 2:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
4th Apr, 2016 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 404

Dark Druid says...

Unlike older versions of Dungeons & Dragons, Clerics can use any weapon as long as they are proficient.

international QUOTE
Clerics are proficient with all simple weapons, with all types of armor (Light, medium, and heavy), and with shields (Except tower shields).

However, you do not gain your deity's favoured weapon unless you took the War Domain. (Hence, Pathfinder is better, you do get proficiency tongue.gif)

Also as an elf:
international QUOTE
Weapon Proficiency: Elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (Including composite longbow), and shortbow (Including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.

Did you want the Boots of Speed as well?

If nobody else is claiming the potions, I can take them, but I do already have a large haul.

And Mr Fluffles needs boots if I can equip him.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 4th Apr, 2016 - 12:28pm

Sponsored Links:
4th Apr, 2016 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

An Excellent Distraction says...

Out of character I'll go ahead and claim the potions of fire resistance and potion of delusion. I'm sure I can find a place to use it sooner or later.

4th Apr, 2016 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Out of Character: We probably can trust the mage but how do we know we can trust the jewelers? Maybe we should keep them and ask for another opinion?

5th Apr, 2016 - 2:54am / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 404 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character I know this is metagaming, which is highly frowned upon, but should we leave some items for the new party member?
And I noticed that since the shield is heavy I might not want to use it as often due to the slight chance of spell failure.

5th Apr, 2016 - 4:05am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: We don't know if the new player will even make it to where we're at or stay long enough to see combat. We should stick with the original plan even if for simplicity.

6th Apr, 2016 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Dark Druid says...

Avan turns around with a handful of the items. "Are you sure you want to sell these useful things? Ladies, are you sure you don't want new boots?" (Totally not sexist)
Boots of speed
Boots of Elven kind
3 are green in color they are extra healing (3d8+3)
1 potion of water breathing

And Arkanoth grabbed:
1 potion of fire resistance
1 potion of delusion (Why??)

Zork, why not upgrade by grabbing the +1 Heavy steel shield Arkanoth doesn't want?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Apr, 2016 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 404

Out of Character Specifically, no reason at all other than "Hey, we might be able to pass this potion off as something else and give it to someone in the rare case that we start some nefarious actions"
It just follow Arkanoth's persona of "Never know when I might need something like this"

7th Apr, 2016 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 404

Dark Druid says...

As Krusten takes the daggers, Avan presses two of the extra healing vials (3d8+3) into her hand. "It's for emergencies. Just in case Faerydae and I are… um… incapacitated."

"And the last one for you, Arkanoth." He brings the bard the last extra healing vial. "Make sure you label it, so it doesn't get confused with the other potions." Avan cracks a weak smile.

Avan keeps the potion of water breathing.

Out of Character: Please, Krusten and Faerydae, take the boots! One pair doubles your movement speed and the other makes you way sneakier!

Selling the items for 47,700 gold, that splits 5 ways to earn each of us a further 9,540 gold each.

Who out of Arkanoth and Zork is taking final claim on the Manual of gainful exercise?

Finally, if nobody is taking jewelry, whoever posts last can bulk sell the gems and things. Avan is not interested in them.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.