Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 408 of 590

In Character:Turning to the fiery red-head, - Page 408 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Apr, 2016 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
15th Apr, 2016 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 408

The Wild Whisper says...

In Character:A haggard looking halfling wonders into the bazaar area with furs to trade and minor supplies to buy. Seeing the group of adventurers, for who else would have so much stuff to sell, he stops and thinks for a moment. Finally he offers, in a voice that is surprisingly gruff for such a small frame, "I am Albrecht, and I couldn't help but notice all your gear. You all wouldn't happen to be adventurers, would you?" He then looks each person in the group square in the face to show he is earnestly interested.

out of character: I am relatively new to this site, and don't fully understand the 3 different threads that are available. I can see pretty quickly that the Game thread is KNtoran's way to communicating what is cannon in the game, but what is the practical difference between this thread and the party leader thread. I see that any actions we want to take should be posted in the other thread, so KNtoran can update the game thread with what happens, and this thread is mostly for discussion and such. However I see In Character and Out of Character posts happening in both. Should I double post this introduction in both threads?

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2016 - 1:31am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: : Welcome Alchyrogue, I hope you can be with us for the long haul. Do not worry, anything that does not make sense about the game just ask here and we will try to help you or Kntoran will. This thread, where we are in now is for in party discussion about anything related to the game. When we know what we're going to do for sure then we put our character's actions in Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader topic so the Dungeon Master can read it. Its sort of our final answer of what we want our characters to do. After reading it the Dungeon Master updates us with the result here: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game. Only he posts there. So in answer to your question you can be in character here and all you need to say in the leader thread is;

In Character: example: Albrecht will introduce himself to the party and find out if they need more hands.... (Or whatever else you want to say).

So here is my character to you now.

In Character: Zork is surprised that twice in one day there are persons interested in joining the party. He asks the stranger, "Why would you want to join us? What have you heard?"

Out of Character: For everyone. I think we can wrap up now, buy our stuff and meet at the tavern for a good meal? Thanks Icon for laying everything out so we can know who gets what and the gold.

16th Apr, 2016 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

In Character:Surprised that the tall man with a battleaxe mentioned another new comer, Albrecht responded "I don't know anything about you, but I am charged with traveling around and learning about different environments. If you all are adventurers, then I assume you come across lots of different types of environments." Giving a short whistle, followed by a higher pitched whistle, Albrecht waits a moment and points to his side, speaking in sylvan. A dog almost the same size as Albrecht appears and runs up beside him to sit beside him. "Champ and I would be interested in accompanying you, if you will have us."

Out of Character:Alright I think I understand. This is a place for our characters to talk and interact, but a summary of talking and all actions go in the party leader thread. Thanks for clearing that up.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 16th Apr, 2016 - 12:05pm

16th Apr, 2016 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 408 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

In Character: Krusten looks over the new comer. "Are you related to Teryu?" She observes him and asks, "What can you do that will be worth it for us in the heat of battle?"

Out of Character: Welcome to our band. I second what Txtrpg said about being faithfully here.

16th Apr, 2016 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

In Character: "Peace and good offerings to you Albrecht. You have increased my curiosity, where do you hail from?"

16th Apr, 2016 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Dark Druid says...

A black cat meows loudly at the sight of the dog, retreating behind Avan's tattered robe. The half-elf just watches from under his dark hood, his questions having been asked by others.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2016 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 408

An Excellent Distraction says...

In Character "So many new people in such a short about of time"

17th Apr, 2016 - 12:36am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 408

The Wild Whisper says...

In Character:Turning to the fiery red-head, Albrecht says "I don't know anybody in this area, much less any of you. I have traveled far studying my surroundings. I just came into town to sell some furs and buy some supplies. As far as contributing, I am pretty decent hunter, which involves strategy and strength. I can provide you with these skills as well as Champ and my fighting prowess together. Lady Terra also provides me with spells to help me. I don't mind sharing, so long as you respect her."

Seeing a cat run behind another persons robes, Albrecht suspects he must be another spellcaster. From his dark robe and small companion, Albrecht suspects he is a wizard.

Out of Character: I am assuming since Albrecht answered Faerydae's question, she wouldn't have asked. Sorry I didn't mean to ignore her.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.