Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 410 of 590

Out of Character: Sorry, by "Plains" - Page 410 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Apr, 2016 - 2:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
19th Apr, 2016 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 410

Healer says...

Out of Character: Faerydae did welcome you but she isn't the 'leader' of the band but here goes,

In Character: Addressing the new recruit, "Albrecht, we are busy buying for our needs, in the mean time perhaps you can see if there is talk around about the brigands attacking people, mostly farming folks? We should get their numbers and the location of their base if possible."

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2016 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character:I didn't mean to imply no one had welcomed him aboard, only that he hadn't been given a task. It seems most everyone was just buying stuff, not particularly doing anything, so he had no reason to start a task. I appreciate you motivating the action.

In Character: Albrecht turns to the fair elf. "Thank you for your warm welcome. I would be happy to make myself useful. I haven't much in the way of supplies, so it should be a simple matter." Albrecht then takes his leave of the group to go find more information about farmers being attacked.

19th Apr, 2016 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Healer says...

Out of Character: No problem. You're actually just in time to meet up with us as we are in town. Once we are finished we will be planning to head to the brigands to see what is going on there.

In Character: Faerydae nods her head and says, "Peace be with you by the grace of Naralis Analor". She smiles and returns to her observations.

20th Apr, 2016 - 5:18am / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 410 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

An Excellent Distraction says...

In Character At the sound of the talk of bandits, Arkanoth looks worried. "Um, now I know that we just cleared a hoard of monsters in a cave, but I don't think I'm physically able to really harm another person, do you think there might be way to convince them to just stop?"

20th Apr, 2016 - 6:23am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Good point on the ability to fight. Mr Fluffles is almost useless in combat, so I'll start to retrain him when I'm finished reading the manual.

Do you want us to chip in for the wagon, Zork? Also the unarmored horses would probably be the weak point unless they were on a quick release and trained to return once the battle was over.

In Character: "These are criminals by the standards of this town," Avan replies. "While it is only natural to take food when hungry, I fear we will face the kind of greedy humans that like to hoard. My suggestion is to stealthily scout out the place before deciding on our action."

To everyone he says, "We should all go to the various taverns in town and spread the news that Arthos was slain in the hope the message eventually gets to his home. At the same time, we can listen out for more information and get a cut-rate tracker. Then we can wait for the next morning before leaving to get the bandits."

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 20th Apr, 2016 - 6:39am

20th Apr, 2016 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Third says...

Out of Character: I should be able to handle the cost. I'm getting some war dogs to help keep things tight.

Alchyrogue, definitely do not want your character wasting time watching it. We will use the dogs or myself for that. I'm mostly getting it because its likely to be an open plains adventure with the brigands.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Apr, 2016 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 410

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Funny how imagination differs when presented with the unknown. I assumed they would be in a heavily wooded area. I guess we'll have to ask to make sure.

21st Apr, 2016 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 410

The Third says...

Out of Character: Sorry, by "Plains" I mean in the open, not in a dungeon. Its likely that since they are attacking travelers they will come out of the woods and attack on open road.

In Character: Zork comments, "We should make a disguise for this wagon so it looks like it is transporting something valuable and not a war wagon."

Further he says, "We need to wrap our purchases so we can begin acting on what Albrecht found out and begin heading north."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.