Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 412 of 590

Seeing Zork's purchase Krusten says, - Page 412 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2016 - 7:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Apr, 2016 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 412

The Wild Whisper says...

In Character: Hearing about their fallen comrade, Albrecht mutters a prayer of nature that his death contributes to the cycle. But at all the praise over his available skills, Albrecht shies away. With a meek voice Albrecht adds "While all those skills are at my disposal, I do not necessarily have access to all of them all of the time. Lady Daearen only provides me with what I ask for the day ahead. I am growing in my power though and will be able to contribute more as I gain a better understanding of nature."

Out of Character: I am ready to go as well (Assuming satisfactory guards and tracker are found).

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2016 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: I meant to post what I wrote in the leader thread here first, but no harm done. With me, that makes 3 ready

In Character: "Who will be buying the additional rations? If you want to save on that cost, we can hunt but it will slow us down. Or I can pick berries and enchant them to last as a meal for the day, as you well know. The only issue is the same as what Albrecht mentioned. The spirits of nature only grant me a limited number of spells."

"Surprised?" He notes the halfling's expression. "It's good to see another reverer of nature. Though I admit, I find more comfort in the shadows and at night, and prefer the company of a quieter, subtler spirit animal."

22nd Apr, 2016 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

In Character: A little surprised by the revelation that Avan was a druid and not a mage, Albrecht nods and responds "There are many aspects to the wilds, and all are important. I enjoy the quiet coolness of the morning, and ensuring a quick honorable death to my prey. I am not one for subtlety or sneaking in shadows, but it is good that there are those you are." Albrecht smiles congenially showing full respect for Avan and his ways, but making it clear that his ways were different and just as valid.

22nd Apr, 2016 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 412 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan allows himself to smile back, nodding and saying, "Thank you, I just wish I could find a tutor for, well, picking locks. For good causes of course; it was a problem in the goblin caves.

"I think I can respect our differences, and together we are stronger."

22nd Apr, 2016 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht is glad his blunt remark was not taken out of kind. He nods in agreement with Avan's assessment "It takes light to make darkness and death to truly appreciate life. I do not concern myself with the morals of city-folk. Respect nature and others, and you're okay in book. As far as getting by locked doors, have you not learned how to bend wood to your will and soften earth? I was taught it should be learned pretty early on."

Out of Character:I am referring to the Warp Wood, Wood Shape, and Soften Earth and Stone spells. All good utility for busting down doors. Also you not have Flame Sphere that can burn a wooden door pretty effectively. If the door is metallic (Which is pretty rare), you can give Bull Strength to the fighter or try to use Heat Metal (Or Chill Metal) to weaken the structure (Though that is strictly Dungeon Master territory). biggrin.gif.

22nd Apr, 2016 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Third says...

In Character: Zork says to Avan, "I have gold and to spare so I have bought many items to meet our needs: rations, wine, grain and so on. I suspect we will not need these often as we will be near the woods to get fresh meat, besides who likes dry rations?" He laughs ever so slightly and then sits atop his horse waiting for everyone to board the wagon or use their own means of transport.

Out of Character: Dungeon Master is pushing us forward so its just for the ladies to confirm their readiness.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Apr, 2016 - 12:09am / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 412

An Excellent Distraction says...

In Character Arkanoth throws his pack into the wagon before climbing in himself. "I like dried rations, you can chew on it for a long time and still enjoy the meaty flavor." He will sit down closest to the back and places his pouch on his lap. Arkanoth will pull out the book and finish off the map to the caves as best as his memory serves.

23rd Apr, 2016 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 412

Born Free says...

Seeing Zork's purchase Krusten says, "You better make sure that isn't abused or we will be too happy when its time for an attack."

To Arkanoth she says, "Still fresh rabbit mean or quail roasted is better."

In the front with the driver she attempts to see what he is all about and how he handles the horses.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.