Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 413 of 590

Out of Character: Is it just me or is the - Page 413 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Apr, 2016 - 12:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
25th Apr, 2016 - 4:04am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 413

The Third says...

In Character: Zork nods, "Just a little incentive to keep going on Krusten, plus you can never know when it will come in handy to either bribe or drunken someone to get the truth out of them.

Sponsored Links:
25th Apr, 2016 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

An Excellent Distraction says...

In Character"According to what the rangers said, it sounds like it this wagon will be more of a deterrent rather that bait. Maybe we should have a small party lead ahead while the wagon trails behind?"

25th Apr, 2016 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

In Character: "Agreed Arkanoth, for now we can follow his lead. In any case we can always keep the war wagon in the forest as a base. Still, we need to know the kind of terrain we are going to encounter."

Looking at the others, "Well, what do you all think?"

26th Apr, 2016 - 9:53am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 413 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Drugan sighs, "I was rather hoping to get a ride and not have to walk. If some people wish to act as bait, that's fine, but count me out. It will be dangerous for those out front though.

"Another option is to stay in and near the wagon, keeping a few people looking out for hidden bandits. At some point the ranger will find some tracks, or we will reach the foothills where their hideout was rumored to be. It may be slower going, but safer.

"Just in case you're worried, I will stay away from your fermented drinks and I'll guard against anyone who wants too much."

26th Apr, 2016 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

In Character: "Champ and I might be able to help scout. I wouldn't want to be too far away, so I can call for help, but we are usually pretty quiet. Champ can track really well, and I'm not too bad myself. I think if we go slow and keep a weary eye out, we can find these bandits easily."

Out of character: Not that I want to step on the ranger's toes, as tracking is his bread and butter, but druids are actually pretty good at it too, usually. Maybe having two sets of eyes and an extra nose will help find these guys.

26th Apr, 2016 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

Krusten adds, "My friend here will lend us her eyes." She releases the eagle to search for enemies ahead.

As she watches the bird fly away she says to Albrecht in her usual condescending tone, "Good, your usefulness might be proven now."

Out of Character: Alchyrogue, take it with salt, that is how the character Krusten can be, its nothing personal. wink.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Apr, 2016 - 10:45am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 413

Healer says...

Faerydae smiles as she hears Krusten address the new comer. She almost feels embarrassed by her rough social skills but says nothing about it only instead choosing to show a kind hearted smile to Albrecht while giving her eyes with a message to ignore her.

28th Apr, 2016 - 12:26am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 413

The Third says...

Out of Character: Is it just me or is the Dungeon Master hinting a lot about my wagon being burnt? This has me thinking that their stronghold might have catapults and if that's the case we will need to thread carefully. Maybe we need to organize a kidnapping of a couple of these brigands and get them to talk.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.