Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 415 of 590

Out of Character: I thought she was suspiciously - Page 415 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th May, 2016 - 2:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
2nd May, 2016 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 415

Born Free says...

Out of Character: He has moved slowly before, I think it is just his style that unless we say specifically what we are doing he won't paint a more detailed picture of our options.

Sponsored Links:
2nd May, 2016 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I assume since he said the rest of the day passes, that we are supposed to make camp for the night.

In Character: As the group breaks for the night, Albrecht offers to create water for anyone who needs it and then volunteers his services to find food and materials for a shelter.

2nd May, 2016 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Out of Character: Camp is the way it looks but I put a precautionary measure to look for their scouts. I didn't realize their base would be so far away.

In Character: To Albrecht, "Well done with the water, the horses can use it."

To Krusten, "Keep that hawk busy, you will need those eyes in the sky as we get closer."

To the others Zork merely nods or shake his head in agreement as necessary.

3rd May, 2016 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 415 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten shakes her head in agreement, "Well yes, that's what I've been doing" and sips some of the wine. "That's not bad at all, cheers for the purchase Zork."

4th May, 2016 - 10:44am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

In Character: "Sure, drink up… what's a little excellent wine between friends on a most dangerous mission."

Going over to the druid and not knowing his capabilities he asks, "Can you speak to the trees, grasses and plants and have them give us a sign of what is ahead?"

4th May, 2016 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: There are now 3 druids, Txtrpg. Which druid are you asking?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th May, 2016 - 11:22am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 415

The Third says...

Out of Character: True, but Kmax doesn't count, he/she passed through without a word. I don't even think he is part of the part so its just you and Icon's Avan Ohek.

In this round Zork is addressing Albrecht as he would already be familiar with Avan's capabilities.

4th May, 2016 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 415

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I thought she was suspiciously absent, but I am not able to pay close enough attention to notice if everyone is here. Sorry for the confusion. biggrin.gif

In Character: "I can call upon the forces of nature to grant me the ability to talk to animals, but they rarely have helpful information. Mostly they inanely chatter about other animals stealing this or that and how much we humans are a nuisance. They also don't have a good sense of time or ability to concentrate on the conversation. As the for the plants around us, I have heard that more powerful druids are able to, but that they are again decidedly unhelpful. Sorry I can't provide more assistance."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.