Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 417 of 590

After Albrecht finishes covering the orcs - Page 417 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th May, 2016 - 7:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
5th May, 2016 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 417

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Yea I know Pathfinder has infinite cantrips, but some people have been house-ruling that into Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 since they are compatible systems. I just wanted to check. It is really nice to use the cantrips (Which really aren't that powerful) as kind of basic magic to improve life. Otherwise magic users are kind of useless outside of combat, except at the end of the day when all remaining spells can safely be used for other purposes.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 5th May, 2016 - 12:49pm

Sponsored Links:
5th May, 2016 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I don't know what my rolls are like yet but with an amazing +11 on my special bow how can Krusten miss! This will be fun. If I get bored I might let you all do some combat. wink.gif.

5th May, 2016 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Out of Character: Krusten you show off. You already had a big bonus and now you're ridiculous. Looking at your character sheet your 11 is actually a 14 with the special +3 arrows? Now that's ridiculous.

Icon, Zork isn't the leader, he just owns the wagon and driver so he's giving them instructions.

In Character: While the combat is going on Zork will see if there is any other activity around in case the orcs is a diversion.

9th May, 2016 - 10:23am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 417 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: I find it strange that 6 orc archers would come in the open to attack a war wagon. They must have been drunk or looking for death.

9th May, 2016 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Could have slowly been moving into melee range where their strength is better suited?

In Character: "This was a good test of our wagon, and it seems to have done excellent. You three," Avan indicates Zork, Albrecht and the ranger, "Could easily get into cover behind us. It seems that only the driver's seat is vulnerable, and perhaps the horses too."

9th May, 2016 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

An Excellent Distraction says...

In Character Arkanoth crosses his arms, "Wait, if that was just a hunting party, does that mean there could be a whole Orc caravan somewhere around here?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th May, 2016 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 417

Born Free says...

"It does appear that we are also up against orcs as well as brigands. We will need to be extra alert." Krusten says as she blows her whistle so her bird can return and get her reward.

9th May, 2016 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 417

The Wild Whisper says...

After Albrecht finishes covering the orcs and returns to the party, he specifically mentions what he found from the group of orcs. "They had 6 falchions, 6 long bows, 120 arrows, 18 gold, and 35 silver between them. I suggest we load this into the wagon to use or sell as needed. I will require assistance getting it done quickly."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.