Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 419 of 590

In Character: In reference to the talk about - Page 419 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th May, 2016 - 10:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
15th May, 2016 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 419

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Yeah, after that incident, I remembered to grab a bundle too. Silk even. Avan humbly requests you don't cut it.

Sponsored Links:
16th May, 2016 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Out of Character: I need to do that next time, have a larger inventory of things that may have no immediate purpose at first but ends up being very important later.

17th May, 2016 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

What if we burn the fallen tree? It may take long, but who knows how much longer it can be if we get lost?

17th May, 2016 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 419 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

An Excellent Distraction says...

In Character "Now, any other day I would say that's a good idea, but we just slept through a bad storm. It would take days before the wood will dry out enough to burn."

17th May, 2016 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht slept uneasily through the night and awoke at first light to go commune with nature as was his want. After returning, he found everyone confronting the fallen tree across their path. He offered "As a druid we know spells that can easily burn such a tree. I have also see more powerful druids able to shape wood or summon creatures big enough to easily move it for us." At this point he turns to Avan and asks "Do you have any spells that would be helpful in removing this tree?" Albrecht then offers "I can produce a weak flame that would get a fire started, but I am not sure about how much damage it would do."

Out of Character:ICon, I know small Earth Elementals have a strength of 17, or if you want to cast Bull's Strength on someone that can give them (Maybe even the warhorse) enough strength to move the tree. As I read the rules, it would take an hour to 'repray' and get a whole new spell list, but that shouldn't be a problem. You also have shape wood which can change 11 cubic feet of wood however you want, and that is a lot of wood. It may not get the whole tree, but it would definitely make a hole big enough for the wagon.If you are shaping it anyway, you might be able to make a shield of some sort for Krusten in the front of the wagon.

17th May, 2016 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Healer says...

In Character: Faerydae agrees with Arkanoth and suggests to Avan and Albrecht to not use fire to give a big indicator that we're coming.

"Naralis Analor has given us this storm, let us use it to our advantage."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th May, 2016 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 419

Born Free says...

Krusten puts her hands on her hips, does a one eye brow raise with twisted mouth and says in her usual condescending tone, "Fire? Fire to burn down a tree, now? Just after a storm?"

18th May, 2016 - 10:28am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 419

The Third says...

In Character: In reference to the talk about burning the tree, "No need for that, we have horses that can do the work without making a scene."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.