Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 420 of 590

Out of Character: Kmax, I don't know - Page 420 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st May, 2016 - 2:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
18th May, 2016 - 11:14am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 420

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht looks rather sheepishly around the group at the strong rebuttal he received on his suggestion saying "I didn't mean it was a good idea, I was just throwing some options out there. The easiest and most surefire definitely is the horses." He then walks back over to finish packing his things and stand beside Champ to help Zork with a perimeter watch (From another point on the perimeter) for the wagon.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 18th May, 2016 - 11:15am

Sponsored Links:
19th May, 2016 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"The core of the tree should still be dry," Avan replies defensively. "But I can see how that's a bad idea."

In reply to Fearydae he respectfully challenges her in more of a debating tone than an argumentative one. "So your deity is a patron of both healing and storms? I find that quite hard to believe. You should consider, perhaps, there are forces in this world out of the grasp of the gods."

Out of Character: Alchyrogue, you're preaching to the choir here, but I am just a lowly second level druid.

19th May, 2016 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Krusten hears the talk brewing between the druids and the cleric. Krusten isn't interested in religion in the least so she keeps out of it.

20th May, 2016 - 11:01am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 420 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: I really hope we do not have to abandon the war wagon here. If the bridge isn't strong enough should we look for a way around it as it go back?

20th May, 2016 - 11:25am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: We could do it Oregon Trail style and ford the river. Cause that totally worked in the game biggrin.gif. But seriously, if it is only a small river, then it shouldn't be a problem to cross. Especially with the magic types around.

20th May, 2016 - 11:38am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Third says...

Out of Character: Well the river itself is magical, it was able to conceal the presence of the bridge so be careful. wink.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st May, 2016 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 420

Teryu: "I'm going to cross the bridge, I might as well test it before any of you put yourselves in danger.

21st May, 2016 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 420

The Third says...

Out of Character: Kmax, I don't know if you are in this game yet. You came and then didn't show up, reply or nothing. The way this game works is you have to be here to actually play. You might want to check with the Dungeon Master first.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.