Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 43 of 590

Stepping over to the side he quiets the Donkey - Page 43 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2009 - 12:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
20th Dec, 2009 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 43

Pundit listens to all taking place. He does not add anything choosing to poder his beliefs and the actions the party has taken so far.

Rather off topic, but...
It's pretty cool isn't it, that's why I'm still here and involved with the other Rps too. Now I need to go keep my activity up.

Reconcile Edited: rpgpundit on 20th Dec, 2009 - 7:08pm

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2009 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Listens to the chatter but can not be bothered with it. Instead he prepares for the coming battles.

21st Dec, 2009 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"No, I am not trying to alienate myself", Lionel answers, "I was trying to complement Beast, saying that all though you have this weakness, you also have a great strength kind of idea, does that not make sense." Lionel sighs, "I"m trying to integrate more into the group, but it's difficult, I have spent a good part of my life with no one but my mentor for company, and we never really got along. Also drop the honorifics, no my grace, no my prince, call me Lionel, I don't have a home to be prince to, and am only a former prince." Lionel says with all seriousness, Lionel has made a decision on is he a prince, he see himself as a former prince.

21st Dec, 2009 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 43 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten has a particular distrust of orcs and more so of half breeds. Nothing being a fan of humankind and thus being mixed with orcish blood makes herself squirm but she does her best to conceal her disgust. Thus she does not get involved in Namdar's questions. *

22nd Dec, 2009 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Pundit looks at Lionel trying to understand his plight with the words he speaks. He then sighs.

Rather off topic, but...
I guess we will be breaking for Christmas or are you guys playing through it all?

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2009 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

If you want to break for Christmas say Thursday thru Saturday just let me know. I can update thru this week if you want to keep playing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2009 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 43

Namdar thinks about the diverse group he's "leading", and continually wondering how he found himself in charge, so to speak, being an outsider in a number of different ways. Although no one outwardly made any indications or said anything, he knew there were some suspicions and discomfort with his race, either orc or half-orc, as well as his being a foreigner to these lands, from a place most people might not even know existed. That discomfort, he can only imagine, as being worsened by captaining the group, and wondered if there was any true resentment from anyone. If so, he wasn't able to tell - sure there were some disagreements and even a bit of personality conflicts, but those are unavoidable in any group of any size, and he was overall impressed with how civil and cooperative the party was, considering their disparate backgrounds, personalities and more or less falling together by chance over a short period of time.

"Someone is coming!" hisses someone, probably one of the Rangers, Namdar thinks to himself. "Everyone, I suggest we back off into the shadows again - it seems to be coming from behind us, so it could be possible some orcs have circled behind us somehow. Oliron, or somebody good with animals, keep that donkey quiet. We don't KNOW it's the enemy, but it seems unlikely it is some peasant out having a walk, so stay sharp."

Namdar's Action: slip into shadows off-trail, using Hide 2, Move Silent 3, and Sneak Attack for stealth (but not immediately attacking, if possible). Namdar is going to try to stay near the party, hidden, and creep around to be able to get the drop on anyone coming into the woods after the group. He also has Darkvision 60' so should be able to adequately make out who is approaching before they enter the actual woods, if they do.

Action Roll (Hide): 1D12 (7 + DexBon + 1 = 8)
Additional Rolls if needed: 1D12 (4, 7), 1D20 (12, 7), 1D100 (28, 90)

Rather off topic, but...

Kinda either, for me. Really, since the pace of the game is mostly determined by us, the players, moreso than the GM, as he only responds to the Party Leader thread, I guess there doesn't even have to be a particular official "break", as you post when you can and want to and are able, and if not, there won't be a post, but I probably won't make any Party Leader posts without a majority decision on an option, so if only a couple of people post, then unless the next step is blaringly obvious, I'll probably just wait til everyone gets back on and ready.

But if you want, one your next post here, you all could do an offtopic of whether you're breaking or not, and how long, etc. I say Thu-Sat (24-26) at least, and if there are enough posts here, I'll try to post in the Party Leader thread Sun or at least Mon, but then next Thursday night is New Years, etc. So it looks like it could be a bit of a stutter until next year, but I'm sure we'll work it all out.

22nd Dec, 2009 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 43

Stepping over to the side he quiets the Donkey the best he can. "I think we have little to fear from any approaching this noisily. So remain calm Namdar."

Rather off topic, but...
Yes I think just breaking for a bit is a good idea but does not really matter to me.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.