Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 421 of 590

Out of Character: I second what Txt said. - Page 421 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th May, 2016 - 1:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
22nd May, 2016 - 9:41am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 421

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Good to see you back Kmax. If you have a different schedule, you should definitely mention it in the questions topic. Source 9y If you have to miss a few days, you can post in your own Introduction topic.

Please stay and post a bit more regularly so I can realise my dream of an all druid party! I assume you've subscribed to the Game topic to get emails when the Dungeon Master posts?

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2016 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: I think schedules are supposed to go in the introduction, at least that's what the etiquette protocol says.

Also, I put my default action - I think everyone else should put what they do during these walking and looking phases so we can get to the action parts unless you like role-playing the same stuff over and over wink.gif.

23rd May, 2016 - 11:01am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I've seen players try to help Kmax but there is never a reply, just disappears, kind of like now.

23rd May, 2016 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Page 421 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Marksman says...

Out of Character: Hello all, my character has been accepted and KNtoran has left me an opening into the game. I am ready to start and will have my actions up in the party leader thread in a while. I am still catching up on some game so far but sounds great and I am glad to be here.

23rd May, 2016 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Out of Character: Welcome Nosaj, we will talk more in character when we meet. We are coming up a road leading to the north so if you get your character near there you should see a war wagon at some point.

23rd May, 2016 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Third says...

Out of Character: Nosaj, welcome to the band. I have only one request. If you're not going to be around for some extended period them please says something in your introduction thread so the Dungeon Master isn't waiting on you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd May, 2016 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 421

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character:Welcome Nosaj, good to have another woodsy type. I look forward to meeting your character and seeing what he can do. biggrin.gif.

24th May, 2016 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 421

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I second what Txt said. Its nothing personal but we've seen many come and go. When someone new arrives the Dungeon Master tends to give them extra time to reply when they're not even showing up so it stalls everything.

In Character: Krusten doesn't like the new druid cramping her style. She says, "Sh… " when she sees him go at an angle to where Zork is standing.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.