Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 424 of 590

In Character TIlentre turns to the elven lady - Page 424 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th May, 2016 - 1:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
25th May, 2016 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 424

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character:I think we should all head txtrpg's advice from earlier and post default actions so that unless something action oriented happens, we can continue on and not dawdle on filler too much.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2016 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Marksman says...

Out of Character: That is fine by me but I want to add some sort of closing otherwise I will feel like something was left out, If that is ok with everyone.

Reconcile Edited: Nosaj on 25th May, 2016 - 5:38pm

25th May, 2016 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character:Yea go ahead, until KNtoran adds more info, we can RP and get closure on the interaction.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 25th May, 2016 - 6:04pm

26th May, 2016 - 1:06am / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Page 424 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Marksman says...

I want to thank KNtoran and Alchyrogue for the helpful advice. I wanted to try and close the dialog in the Leader thread as that is where it began. The "Many" threads for posting is a bit new to me but I will learn. Thank you all for your patience.

26th May, 2016 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: No problem, it took me a while to get used to as well. But after you do it a few times, and see what everyone else is doing, it becomes easier. If you want to continue the conversation, we can do that here (KNtoran only wants action and things that drive the plot forward in the other thread). So for instance we could talk and decide what to do or just share more about ourselves, and in the other thread just post a summary like: 'We discussed what to do and so and so will take the lead' or 'Albrecht shared more about himself with the group while they traveled.' Then KNtoran knows what is happening, without being presented with a wall of text to read the exact transcript of our conversation and possible miss some subtle action we take in the middle of the speech.

26th May, 2016 - 11:43am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Third says...

Out of Character: Just to mention that not every game here is structured this way, some Dungeon Masters use this method while others use the same thread they update the story to put your actions and talk with the party too.

In Character: Zork keeps checking his surroundings and occasionally looks back at the war wagon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th May, 2016 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 424

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Actually, this topic was originally where the party would agree to take an action, and one player would post in the leader topic (Hence the names). Since we're strong, independent players and our actions don't influence others and we have different schedules, we just post in the leader topic. I think all current players experience lulls in activity, myself included, and wouldn't really want to pick any of them for the task.

26th May, 2016 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 424

The Marksman says...

In Character TIlentre turns to the elven lady and says" Well met Lady Faerydae, yes I have heard of her though little. There was healer at home who worshiped her, she healed me once and all she said was that she was a healer of the healing god Naralis Analor."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.