Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 428 of 590

Out of Character: No thanks, I don't - Page 428 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2016 - 8:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
2nd Jun, 2016 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 428

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character:For the most part Albrecht is a pretty cautious guy. Right now, he isn't strong enough to take on something by himself. As he gets stronger, he might become more self-reliant, but for now he will watch the group and act accordingly.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2016 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Marksman says...

Out of Character Tilantre doesn't want to get shot at again so that is a yes on his part.

2nd Jun, 2016 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Out of Character: You all take the fun away, here I was hoping someone would say "No!" so Krusten could take some target practice again. wink.gif I generally don't act unless I get some kind of confirmation, that and the obvious.

2nd Jun, 2016 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 428 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: I will take Icon for agreeing but he won't say until much later since he's in Australia. Right now we should make a decision about lighting a fire or we might suffer really bad from the cold.

In Character: "We have a war wagon but no furs to keep us warm, someone should have warned us about going too far north."

Out of Character: We should have known this as characters right? Did I miss the Dungeon Master saying it gets colder to the north?

2nd Jun, 2016 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Marksman says...

Out of characterI so happen to have a winter blanket in my pack but I was planning on keeping watch for the first part of the night since, as an elf, I only need to meditate for four hours.

In character I think we should have a watch, I will take first shift and let the person who comes after me use my winter blanket if they wish.

2nd Jun, 2016 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Third says...

Out of Character: That's fine but the night's watch is not as important as if we make a camp fire or not, we need to make a decision on that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jun, 2016 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 428

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character:We could huddle together for warmth, under the wagon, like when it rained. biggrin.gif

In Character:"I had no idea we would be traveling so far north. It would take too long to skin our own furs, but if we all have blankets we can use body heat. This is all assuming we want to avoid a fire as not to be spotted by smoke or light."

2nd Jun, 2016 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 428

Born Free says...

Out of Character: No thanks, I don't want anyone starting to dream things they shouldn't and then I have to put them out of their misery.

In Character: "Dig a hole and build a fire, if its this cold no one will care to come look, just wait til its dark before lighting it and if we can find some rocks we can cover the rim so it isn't too obvious from a distance."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.