Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 44 of 590

Beast with a frown on his face looks at the - Page 44 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2009 - 1:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
22nd Dec, 2009 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 44

Lionel moves into the shadows as well, yet for some reason he feels great anticipation, like somthing in his soul knows whoever or whatever this disturbance is will greatly effect his group in some why.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Dec, 2009 - 1:56pm

Sponsored Links:
22nd Dec, 2009 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron moves swiftly into the brush leading Jonas into cover as well. Oliron whispers to her calmingly and she seems to understand.

Handle Animal check: 19(d20 skill check) + 2(trained skill bonus) = 21
Hide check: 11(d12)

ooc: do we add our dex. Bonus? Why did only Namdar and I roll. I think the GM wanted all of us to.

22nd Dec, 2009 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lionel watches intently, waiting to see what will happen, he starts to prepare his magic just in case.
ooc: Lionel rolls a 9 on a 1d12 to hide.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Dec, 2009 - 7:47pm

22nd Dec, 2009 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 44 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Roll checks

1d20 for animal skills = 17

1d12 for hide = 10

22nd Dec, 2009 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel waits, not moving or making a sound, and watches everyone else hide.
ooc: krakyn I have a question for you in Character Thread.

22nd Dec, 2009 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

* Krusten almost becomes invisible as she disappears into the cover, her speed even mesmerizing those in the party.

She looks at the donkey with a look of being annoyed that it even shares the same surroundings that she does. She whispers *

It better not choose to ney now.

Roll: I got a 9 but I have a dexterity of +5 which makes it 14 I don't know if that counts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2009 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 44

You see a hooded figure coming up the path with a large dog at his side, when the breeze shifts you can here he is muttering something, as he nears you begin to make out the words.

"The trees, god da** orcs, why must the burn the trees, some of them where my closest friends."

-Rolling for spot checks-

Lionell- missed (rolled and 6 on d12)
Kursten-Missed (8 on a d12)
Kraken-not only did I miss you, but your donkey could walk out in front me of and I would walk into it before I noticed( rolled a 1)
Namdar-I hear you but can't see you(rolled an 8)
Pundit- don't see that you tried to hide so your spotted-
Oliron-Spotted(Natural 12)

I stop ten paces away from Pundit standing in the middle of the path. My face is hidden in the shadow of my robe. I hear rustling on the bushes beside the path. And see a very large warrior hiding in the bushes

Banahll, with a grin on his face says, " For one so mighty, you hide so quickly" to Oliron. "I hear your friend over there next to you as well, why don't the two of you come out." Should you choose to stay, my friend Rex here *Pats dog on the side* might start getting nervous.

*Rolled a 9 on bluff with neg 3 for charisma makes it a six*

Those of you I haven't seen yet make a a check to see if you believe I will send the dog in to find you if you don't came out, fail and reveal yourself, succeed and you can stay hidden

" I have no quarrel with you or your men" he continues," and I have no gold if ambushing is your game. I am attempting to find a party of orcs who have been destroying my beautiful forest for their war machines."

23rd Dec, 2009 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 44

Beast with a frown on his face looks at the stranger with mistrust as he breathes on him from behind without him knowning it.

Rather off topic, but...
Well I guess I don't have to roll. Welcome to the group BadByrd. I like your original entrance.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.