Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 431 of 590

Faerydae stretches and yawns. She looks around - Page 431 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jun, 2016 - 11:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
8th Jun, 2016 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 431

The Marksman says...

Out of character I will ask if the trees are thinned out enough to allow the war wagon to go through. I am going to post my actions now, Tlantre will still move ahead but slower and with more caution. If the wagon cannot get through are we all still going to follow the tracks or are we going to leave someone behind to guard the wagon?

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2016 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: So apparently Grizzly can jump between universes as well as being a normal war dog. tongue.gif

Waiting on the question to be answered, but just in case I don't reply, IF the wagon can't make it, Avan is happy to go on foot, also suggesting everyone Stealth as we approach.

8th Jun, 2016 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Out of Character: Icon, you know what… I saw it and I thought of my own Grizzly and was going to say something but stopped myself in case someone had a pet I didn't know about and end up making myself look foolish. *laugh*.

8th Jun, 2016 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 431 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I just assumed he was talking about Champ, and got confused on the name. Its an understandable mistake, you get one name in your head, and forget to use the right one.

9th Jun, 2016 - 1:29am / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Marksman says...

Out of character It sounds as though it will be rough going for the wagon but it will make it at least part of the way. How ever it will be hard to turn it around if/ when necessary. I am with having the wagon follow if that is what the group wants.

9th Jun, 2016 - 4:24am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

Out of Character: The wagon probably cannot go anymore. Maybe we can leave it in the forest as a sick bay for anyone hurt. The driver and Faerydae, if she wants, can stay with it since we have healing potions with us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jun, 2016 - 11:22am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 431

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht sees the rough road ahead and suggests to Zork, "Maybe we should leave the wagon, I can guard it and Faerydae while the rest of you check out what is ahead. Avan will be more than enough druid for the bandits to handle. If anything happens here, I'll yell and if you guys need more reinforcements, give a signal." He looks to Zork as Krusten dismounts from the wagon to start walking the path.

9th Jun, 2016 - 11:37am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 431

Healer says...

Faerydae stretches and yawns. She looks around to try an account for everyone's location and then awaits something new.

Out of Character: I'm fine with staying by the wagon.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.