Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 432 of 590

Out of Character: I'm not sure what - Page 432 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jun, 2016 - 8:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
9th Jun, 2016 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 432

The Third says...

Zork hears Albrecht and says, "Faerydae and the driver are there already. You can put yourself somewhere opposite to the wagon so we have all points covered. I will circle the area to make sure we're alone."

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2016 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Marksman says...

In character knowing there was danger up ahead, Tilantre didn't think it was wise to get to far ahead knowing he may need the help of his travel mates. He decides to wait until the group is settled with the wagon and ready to move again.

Out of character If could give Tilantre a signal when you all are ready to move on that way he doesn't get to far ahead.

9th Jun, 2016 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Out of Character: If you do see some bandits I wouldn't engage them. Let them think there is nothing around so they can get close. If we can capture at least one we can at least question them about the area, how many they are, etc.

9th Jun, 2016 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Page 432 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Marksman says...

Out of characterOk if Tilantre spots something he will stop and try to stay hidden until the group catches up and we can plan from there. Hopefully he doesn't get seen first.

9th Jun, 2016 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: You should let us know that you see something or we won't know it. The Dungeon Master isn't exactly clear on how we are seeing each other so I think it will need to be explicitly mentioned.

9th Jun, 2016 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: That could be partly our fault for not specifying distances, how far apart we are from each other and in which cardinal direction. I would assume the track goes on for miles, but we seem to be setting up a perimeter immediately around where we parked.

If it ends up that we do have to travel for miles, I suggest taking the wagon along with none of us inside. We could be scouting a good 400-600' ahead.

But, actually, were we going to use the wagon as bait to get the bandits to attack us? Could the stealthy party members hide along the treeline and everyone else in the wagon on the road?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jun, 2016 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 432

The Third says...

Out of Character: From his description it seemed like it would be difficult to get the war wagon running smoothly in the area. That's one of the reasons I need to get word from the rangers. I'm taking this the tactical way by allowing them to do their job and then when they say its clear the Marines, I mean the party moves ahead. wink.gif.

10th Jun, 2016 - 8:59am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 432

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: I'm not sure what else to post, just a repeat of my previous action, standing near the wagon.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.