Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 433 of 590

Out of character My thought process on the - Page 433 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jun, 2016 - 12:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
10th Jun, 2016 - 10:12am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 433

Born Free says...

Out of Character: That's what I did. I guess we need to wait on the rangers to find out where the bandits are, assuming they are bandits.

In Character: Krusten gives her birdie some treats while stroking her back carefully.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jun, 2016 - 10:38am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Nosaj, you may want to get your character to observe the hawk if Krusten sends it up so yo can see the location of those arrows if they try to hit it.

12th Jun, 2016 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Marksman says...

Out of character I think we should attempt to take the wagon and if it gets to hard for the wagon we could always take the horses and do our best to camouflage the wagon and come back for it.

In character After giving his report Tilanter waits for the others suggestions before heading back out to follow the tracks.

12th Jun, 2016 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 433 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I agree with Nosaj. If Zork will allow it the draft horses can even be riding horses although they do not have a saddle or bit and bridle so that might not work. Footing it is just as good from this point on.

13th Jun, 2016 - 1:16am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: I would advise against using the horses that way especially since we don't have enough to control them.

15th Jun, 2016 - 1:28am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Did our Dungeon Master go on vacation again?

No problem with the horses, might be an idea for next time since that gives us instant transport wherever we can't take the wagon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jun, 2016 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 433

The Third says...

Out of Character: Either that or something came up. We can choose to role-play in here until he gets back or just wait it out.

In Character: Addressing the driver, "Remind me to get some saddles when we get to the nearest town. Until then keep this wagon safe!"

15th Jun, 2016 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 433

The Marksman says...

Out of character My thought process on the horses is that if, at any point, the wagon cannot make it through the path we would take the horses with us because we don't know how many days we will be away from the wagon. Sure we could leave someone behind to watch but then we are splitting up the group and we could potentially be walking into a bandits den and will probably need everyone.

I understand ,though, you not wanting to take them as they could become hard to control and we wouldn't want them to get skittish and run away.

Either way is fine to me, I am sure it will all work out in the end.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.